BR on K.S. + [FL:RP] Rhys
I deny any case of running him over as you can see at 0:17 I had stopped the car and K.S had shot him, I also was being shot at for not reason by Jaffa in the first place so I started opening fire, I did not kill him or harm him the vehicle only downed him to 17 HP now if I do get banned there is evidence in the video proving me not guilty

And I also did not mean to hit him it was an urge to escape since the cops we're shooting me, it was a stupid idea to jump in front of my vehicle when I got in also. I did not CDM him since he was still alive and he was in front of my vehicle + in the road making it he's fault also taking cover behind a civilians car. I'm sorry for the late respond but I think I shouldn't be included in this BR, I wasn't "involved" with K.S as such

And also he had hes gun drawn towards me so I fired but missed all the shots then attempted to drive off not expecting someone to be standing in the road + in front of my car, take me off this br asap
When Rhys got in the car, I was shooting the cop, but he was moving, and I was bad at aimming, I shot the car slightly and Rhys died, by my AK.
Yes^ It was the cops fault for standing in front of the car anyway next time he will hopefully find a click in he's head not to use a citizens car that he's in as cover. also you got ran over to 17 HP as I have already said it's not CDM
Denied.