Verzyn promoted to administrator
Star 
Dear community,

Today we're happy to announce that we have promoted our previous moderator Verzyn to the administrative team.

Verzyn has been doing a good job as a moderator, and we're certain that he will follow the same steps as an administrator. We hope to have a long and continuous relationship with you in the staff team.

Congratulations!

Please keep opinions, remarks or anything else off this topic and leave it solely to celeberate his promotion.
The following 8 users Like Narc's post:
  • Kpred, NotSep, Brikaas, Dwip, yarrrs, Iraqi Eagle, Feffe, KurdishFalcon
Congratulations, well deserved!
Well done! You're a fine addition to the team! Best of luck
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Congratz!
Congrats!
Indeed deserved. Congratulations on your new position.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Congrats man! You are always friendly when I've met you IG so this promotion is only natural Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, I believe with this step up I will able me to help the community a lot more! Although it saddens my to say I am going to Italy skiing for a week tomorrow so I won't be on for a while Sad. However I have something good to look forward to when I return!
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Glad to see you promoted, well deserved Verzyn Wink
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-13-2014, 11:38 AM)Narc Wrote: Dear community,

Today we're happy to announce that we have promoted our previous moderator Verzyn to the administrative team.

Verzyn has been doing a good job as a moderator, and we're certain that he will follow the same steps as an administrator. We hope to have a long and continuous relationship with you in the staff team.

Congratulations!

Please keep opinions, remarks or anything else off this topic and leave it solely to celeberate his promotion.

Gratzzz =D
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]