Serious Problem with server.
Bug 
I like this server and i want to rp every day on this one but it crashes alot.. like 3 times an hour and that is not good.. i want to know why is that because this is good server but it crashes alot.... and sometimes we get serious lags at the same places.. everyone that is moving in certain place have the same ammount of lag... Please do something to this issue. Thanks
You think most of them are crashes some are restarts which are needed and crashes happen due to spammage of props.
1. It's the gamemode - the gamemode has a tendency to crash a lot, and on random occasions.
2. When you say Lag do you mean "High Ping" or "Choppiness" (low FPS)? If the latter, it could be someone's building that's using many props.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I don't think it's the gamemode because it can run for about 8 hours with no players and secondly it lags due to the prop limit and also on how big the props are and what props they spawn.
Ah - I'm getting muddled up with Citrus (the gamemode Ventmob works on, which is, visual-for-visual, like CityRP).
yeah i get low fps dues prop spam. but i hate when im about to finish the shop and then suddenly server restarts.. its annoying
Adv dupe is your friend.
(08-21-2010, 12:13 PM)Raffi Wrote: Adv dupe is your friend.

Second that lol always adv dupe after every major change like I do
Barely lose stuff (:
-Signature removed-
It's because we allow people to spawn props.

The only way to get more stable server is to make props for donators only. But than we loose players, and we don't want that. So we can't do that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.