How Blackwatch has grown
Heart 
Blackwatch Corporation, Founded May 11th 2012 by General Howard Styx

Blackwatch Corporation was once a two man army, little did I know that the foundation of something bigger was put in place early 2012 at the AM/PM in Evocity. We started small, recruiting people from a very poorly built recruitment center in the AM/PM. People came and applied, Blackwatch back then recruited anyone who could shoot a gun which lead on to our demise early 2013.

Shortly after we were known as the "Minge" clan, all the members of higher command got together and discussed how we could change. This was the start of our huge reform, which resulted in policies being put in place to prevent bad players from joining our ranks.

After this reform, we ran into a bit of trouble with another clan. This was called the OMEGA Incident, where we went to war with another security corporation known as OMEGA. The war was postponed for a long time, due to the inactivity of our main members, the Ministry of Peace then got involved and blew up our main Headquarters and detaining key members of our corporation, sending the corporation into a great depression.

There of course have been members that have been with us since the beginning these members have created our new cohert of officers and generals, If there is only one way to word this. I am proud to be the founder of Blackwatch nowadays, we are not the most liked corporation in Evocity, but we are very successful given our past problems.
The following 2 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Jono, Guy0544
11th may 2012? You weren't a part of the community at that date?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It's good to see a "minge" clan turn into something good actually, keep continuing like this and I'm sure you'll be official sooner or later.
(02-11-2014, 07:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote: 11th may 2012? You weren't a part of the community at that date?

I've actually got to vouch for this-I remember Blackwatch being the first clan I joined, and i'm sure it was new at the time. =(had about 6 members). That was back in mayish time, last year.
A more fitting signature. 
It was the type of clan that kept me on my toes,
the type of clan that forced me to use my initiative and make decisions.

There's a lot of history left out there, but what I will always remember was my first mission, the Pomma Incident
I have been at this clan for a long time now and all I can say is that I'm very proud to be a General at this clan and generally be a part of it. I made a lot of friends and had awesome moments and memories. There were plenty of difficult and dark times, but we manged to overcome them and make something better out of it. I'm sure the future from now on will be only bright and better for us.
May 21 2013 - Jan 12 2014

I'll admit I owe a lot to your clan man, it was something to focus my energy on...
Even though I parted ways with you guys I still have respect for you roach. Good luck
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I remember looking up to Blackwatch as if they were something really awesome. Then as I rose up in hours.. I realized the members weren't living up to that.
You've cleaned it up though, with the help of Barkles. It's a nice clan.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(02-11-2014, 07:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote: 11th may 2012? You weren't a part of the community at that date?

Wasn't on the forums when I first created Blackwatch.
I know this Thread is old, But isnt Blackwatch Shut Down?