Evocity Props Only?
Hello, so i got a problem. Since i bought my new computer and installed Garry's mod, CS Source and all thoose stuff, the materials that you need to etc. Altough i have installed every spawnlist and everything from the Download thread on the forum and put them in the correct location. But when i press Q ofc to get the props out all i got is Evocity 2 props, and all of them ain't even showing, they ain't errors but they are like some blurry stuff kind off. If you've had this problem before please respond to this thread!
-Kind Regards Donuts.
Try to right click on one of the props and then "Refresh all".
That was not the problem Martin. ;p
Had the same problem and I decided that I didn't have the time to find the reason so I just re-installed the game!
And it worked?
I'd recommend either a fresh install or a fresh model list/spawn list.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I'll try a reinstall on the game and everything since i've done a fresh model list etc,
Please come back to the thread and tell if it worked Smile!
Nope didn't fix it, still only got the Evocity props but not the other building materials ;p
If someone could screenshot their addons folders and everything and upload it here it would be usefull to see if i did some small misstake. Smile