Goodbye from instinct.
I'm leaving FL, thankyou for the times i've had here My full goodbye post is over here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid336915

(02-11-2014, 05:10 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Estleback Corporation,

Over the last 4 months I have had the pleasure to work with all of you closely, and this is why I am finding it so hard to leave you all. But sadly its the decision I have made, I hope to stay in touch with most of you and to continue the relationships I have found and strengthened while a part of the Corporation, I’m not one for speeches so i’ll leave you with a few memories and members that have played a huge part of my life on FL.

When I first joined fearless my first memory is walking in front of a speeding car only to be whisked off to a nearby rooftop by adman. From this rooftop I saw a circular sign with the letters ‘EBC’ written over it. This is my first memory of the corporation probably within 5 minutes of joining the servers for the first time. Ever since I was slightly intrigued by Estleback Corporation.

I made the choice to make friends with “Zaeed Massani” who encouraged me to develop my skills and pursue a position in FUMUKU International, one I do not regret. I was mentored by “Blackdog” in a sense, he told be of the old FL, its wars and problems and helped me mature as an RPer. I took these skills and decided to move on, after a week I was a newly hired agent in the corporation.

Right from the start I wanted to make something of myself, with a few bans already under my belt for stupid and illogical errors of judgment on my part. I decided Estleback was the place to make a reputation for myself, I succeeded. less than 4 weeks later I was Deputy Director of the corporation, close friends with 90% of the members and feeling invincible.

I’d had a few bumps along the way with my aforementioned bans plus a few failed idea’s and drafts sent to Flood. But I came out on top and valued the struggle.

Now I feel its my time to take leave from Estleback Corporation Permanently I feel I have given you all I can and there is no point staying and weighing you down. The realisation struck me after my recent ban, I am incapable of being a clean player as I just go with my instinct (Ironic aye?) and don’t listen to my head which in truth gets me in a whole pile of shit.

The moral of this message is this:

“Listen to your head, not your heart. Do not betray your wiser judgment.”
- Professional_instinct 2014

Acknowledgments:

Adman: Saving me from that car.
Zaeed: Pushing me when I needed it.
Blackdog: Being a mentor to me even if you didn't notice.
Link66: Being the role model I based myself on. (As DD)
Myfloodify: Being a great friend and leader.
Nub Aka Martin: Teaching me the RP basics.
And Enzyme: For being a great friend and the one admin I trusted with accurate judgment.

This is also gives notice of my leavature of FL as whole.

Yours sincerely,
Instinct

(Shed more than a few tears writing this.)

TL;DR

I'm leaving Estleback and FL and I'm sad to leave you all.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Goodbye Instinct, I always thought of you like a great RPer.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

See you around instinct, something I might say to alot of people who're leaving FL but I'm hoping to catch you around ingame sometime.
So long, pumpkinpie. Gimme a holla' when you wanna jump in for a few minutes
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
See you man, we'll keep in touch on Steam.

- Good luck in the future!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Goodbye.
Goodbye! Good luck wherever you're heading!
Goodbye, I wish you the best with your future endeavors.
I believe we only talked very briefly, but yeah.

Bye!
Au revoir.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • yarrrs
Zaeed: Pushing me when I needed it.

What off a cliff?
The following 9 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Kpred, Narc, NotSep, Weecow, HellShell, XD GHOST, Nacreas, yarrrs, Mist