Anti Bronies, You have gone too far.
This is my last post on here I will make.

Michael Morones, an 11-year-old North Carolina student, recently attempted suicide due to being bullied for being a brony. He survived, but he sustained serious brain damage and was recently hospitalized.
Why the hell would anti bronies do this? Why?

[Image: 1622684_1376306755967348_124764139_n.jpg]
I hope you get better, Michael.
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
[Image: 104.png]

I thnk that honestly, there is bigger problems in this world than ponyfights. Hundreds of people commit suicide every single day, over much more serious problems.
The following 4 users Like Joykill's post:
  • DoomDude1, Sgtbender2000, Nadrickk, Jan
(02-09-2014, 05:10 PM)Joykill Wrote: [Image: 104.png]

I thnk that honestly, there is bigger problems in this world than ponyfights. Hundreds of people commit suicide every single day, over much more serious problems.

You're seriously fucked up if you think suicide should be downplayed for the reason this kid had. In fact your a pretty big hypocrite to say "Oh, he committed suicide over a silly reason but, committing suicide for ANY other reason is A HUGE ISSUE" So, if suicide is such a BIG issue to you, why is case this a exception?

Just because YOU see the reason as stupid, doesn't mean its not as serious as losing a loved one or any other reason that someone should feel the need to end their life. But, I wouldn't expect a ignorant fuckwad such as yourself to understand that.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 5 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • NotSep, Grub, Infernaw, yarrrs, Floodify
Suicide is not the place for a meme. Over any reason. I'll be honest that I am one of those people who respect someones decision to like a certain thing within extent. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
I think the worst part of this is he is 11 years old and trying to commit suicide.

I have my own thoughts on suicide itself and I am not going to go into them on this thread because that isnt the point of the thread. Memes arent meant to be here, but I dont see why we should feel bad for him either. He is the one that did it to himself. Bullying is everywhere and it isnt hard to get help for it. Stand up for what you like or believe in. Dont allow yourself to be bullied.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • DoomDude1, Sgtbender2000, yarrrs
(02-09-2014, 09:20 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 05:10 PM)Joykill Wrote: [Image: 104.png]

You're seriously fucked up if you think suicide should be downplayed for the reason this kid had. In fact your a pretty big hypocrite to say "Oh, he committed suicide over a silly reason but, committing suicide for ANY other reason is A HUGE ISSUE" So, if suicide is such a BIG issue to you, why is case this a exception?

Just because YOU see the reason as stupid, doesn't mean its not as serious as losing a loved one or any other reason that someone should feel the need to end their life. But, I wouldn't expect a ignorant fuckwad such as yourself to understand that.

I never said comitting suicide over 'any other reason is A HUGE ISSUE'. I never said that suicide is 'such a BIG issue' to me.

I never said that suicide is a good thing. I never said that I find the reason stupid, but rather commented about how the article, some may call it, is focused around him being a brony. It's irrelevant. If it was to be a random boy non-brony, computer nerd, it would never be focused around his personal interests. If it was an article discussing suicide and bullying on a more objective level, instead of 'oh no brony bullied, almost killed himself', I probably wouldn't have made that reply. Additionally, you can never really tell why one is bullied. I'm assuming none of y'all knows him in real life, and can't tell the real reason he is bullied. It's usually a mix of various things.

OP is talking to us like FL is a gathering of anti-bronies.
I think your missing the point I'm trying to make. Dont get me wrong, the thread creator worded this really badly as if it was FL's fault but I believe he was just generalizing the Anti-Brony community. But seriously? Wouldn't you THINK before posting a picture of Doge on a thread centered around the attempted suicide of a 11 year old that SOMEONE is going to come at you for being a insensitive moron? Seriously. Its just surprising that you would think thats a GOOD idea. If you wanna continue this add me on steam. Id rather not turn this into a flame war.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(02-09-2014, 10:35 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I think your missing the point I'm trying to make. Dont get me wrong, the thread creator worded this really badly as if it was FL's fault but I believe he was just generalizing the Anti-Brony community. But seriously? Wouldn't you THINK before posting a picture of Doge on a thread centered around the attempted suicide of a 11 year old that SOMEONE is going to come at you for being a insensitive moron? Seriously. Its just surprising that you would think thats a GOOD idea. If you wanna continue this add me on steam. Id rather not turn this into a flame war.

It's a meme on a forum site. Do you honestly expect a long detailed paragraph talking about how bullying is a contributor to children committing/attempting suicide? And before anyone goes after me, I don't support bullying.

@ OP: Why are you directing this at Anti Bronies? Not every Anti Brony wants to make the people he/she dislikes commit suicide. It should be "Bullies drive MLP viewer to attempted suicide".
Yes, the people that did this to that kid should be imprisoned for what they did to this 11 year old kid, but everybody is entitled to a opinion. I personally think that liking ponies as a guy is weird, but I don't go around my HS says that 'that kid is a loser because he likes ponies', I leave the guy alone because I obviously don't have the same views as him. Also, don't say all anti-bronies have gone too far, that's prejudice and a stupid thing to say.

Also, people don't choose suicide, they see it as the only way out of the problem that they have. It is a last resort, which is truly a sad thing to see a 11 year old attempting. Schools should really educate younger children and older students about bullying and how to stop it.
The following 1 user Likes Jared's post:
  • Sgtbender2000
Credible reference or it didn't happen.