Barney
Your name: [FL:RP]Barney

Your ban ID: 44164

Banned by: [FL]Narcotic

Reason: "spawning a huge wrecking ball in the nexus lobby w/o president's approval, failRP"

Involved: [FL]Narc,[FL:M]ZedsDead

Why we should unban you: Okay so lets start this off this isn't the first time this has happened the other times it was just a bit of fun etc etc however if you feel this is ban worthy i would thoroughly appreciate to either ban me while i'm on the server or tell me what i was breaking the rules however i understand time and stuff but a small discussion would have been nice i will try and find some pictures of it as people were cam-spamming it but if you had of looked to the right of this "wrecking ball" you would have noticed a small enclosure with a note placed on it , now what i ask is why was that man not put under a suspension for this breakage of the rules? I would like you to either rethink this ban or issue these bans to the other people who break rules in similar fashion just in this one night there were alot of possible "bans" but you chose what i was doing which in no way i feel it was hurting the server or preventing RP.Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
Just because it has happened previously, doesn't justify it. "Fun" or not, your structure was strongly against the rules. A large cube with an elastic attached to the loft of the Nexus lobby, on that with a seat placed on top of - that without the approval of the president, and alone the structure is Fail RP, and don't come and tell me you don't know that with 600 hours. To top if off, the "wrecking ball" was swinging from side to side, whilst you mic-spammed low quality music, sitting on it.

The majority of the time, other user's suspensions do not fall under the influence of your suspension, therefore you should not try and use that to your defense in any way at all.

As a final response to your "small discussion" proposal, you had disappeared from the server before we had a chance to take up the discussion with you, as a matter of fact it was shortly after two staff members had appeared flying above it.
(02-09-2014, 02:48 PM)Narc Wrote: Just because it has happened previously, doesn't justify it. "Fun" or not, your structure was strongly against the rules. A large cube with an elastic attached to the loft of the Nexus lobby, on that with a seat placed on top of - that without the approval of the president, and alone the structure is Fail RP, and don't come and tell me you don't know that with 600 hours. To top if off, the "wrecking ball" was swinging from side to side, whilst you mic-spammed low quality music, sitting on it.

The majority of the time, other user's suspensions do not fall under the influence of your suspension, therefore you should not try and use that to your defense in any way at all.

As a final response to your "small discussion" proposal, you had disappeared from the server before we had a chance to take up the discussion with you, as a matter of fact it was shortly after two staff members had appeared flying above it.

Okay do you know why it was swinging back and forth as i could merely make it go up and down however people were prop pushing the "ball"
I sat on it yes while playing music yes i did this for approximately 2-3 minutes it wasn't a continous thing so i dont see how this was harming the server while breaking the rules if this is what falls under "breaking the rules" which is supposed to prevent/hurt Roleplay so who was this harming? it seemed to me like people where laughing about it as for disappearing i said i was leaving in OOC if you had wanted to speak with me you should have asked me before i left and i would have
if you feel it was using props to break the rules using a prop why not issue a pte blacklist as yet again as i stress this fact that it wasn't hurting the Roleplaying experience merely a bit of fun.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
I told you to stop using this and that it was fail rp.
Reviewed and denied.