How did you find Fearless?
I was (and indeed still am) good friends with Kenny, a former FL admin who has long since left. He introduced me to Fearless back in 2010.

Criminey, that was a long time ago.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(05-02-2014, 08:28 AM)Jeremy Wrote: I was (and indeed still am) good friends with Kenny, a former FL admin who has long since left. He introduced me to Fearless back in 2010.

Criminey, that was a long time ago.

The question is, does it feel like a long time ago?

4 years is a long time but to me, it sure doesn't feel like it.
Regards,
aviator
Looking for new games modes and I found "CityRP". Played it for 10 hours, got 2 bans, went back to darkRP,got bored of darkRP, went back on CityRP and now I'm here with 200 odd hours.
In 2011, all my friends were hyped about Garry's Mod. So I bought it, one of my friends (The_Alpha_Dog) told me to come Fearless for a day. A played it, decided I would play it for a week with him before I went back to Playstation. Then after the week I forgot I had a playstation and been hooked ever since.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(05-02-2014, 04:55 PM)Aviator Wrote: The question is, does it feel like a long time ago?

4 years is a long time but to me, it sure doesn't feel like it.
It feels like a long time to me, since a lot has happened in my life in the last 4 years.

Also, I was 14 when I first joined.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I was playing Rust, on a server with 6 of my MilSim Unit buddies from Arma 3, when we ran into this skittish, pedophilloic man who decided he liked to look through the cracks of our walls and make fapping noises. This man, had a name we all know was Jokhah. We teamed up with this pedophilloic man and he assisted us in building in Rust. We invited him into our Teamspeak and he decided that he would join us after plenty of advisement to joining. Jokhah being a military veteran he was perfect for our community and i had recruited him in and he is now a respective member of Task Force 91. I had talked to him and asked him what he was playing and he said "An RP server on garry's mod" i told him that i been meaning to get more into garry's mod so i joined him. At the time he was running a gun store in the bank of america. He kindly answered my questions and started off by giving me a Hummer. He let me out of the next and to fly away and learn my way. I joined the forums a few months after and i have met some amazing people ever since.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
My mum told me to come here :p jokes !
Me and my school palls were bored of basic DARKRP so we searched and searched for good RP servers. we didnt like GMOD.BIZ it was soo complicated and boring, and then we saw fearless, when i first joined it i was in love.
(05-09-2014, 04:04 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: I was playing Rust, on a server with 6 of my MilSim Unit buddies from Arma 3, when we ran into this skittish, pedophilloic man who decided he liked to look through the cracks of our walls and make fapping noises. This man, had a name we all know was Jokhah. We teamed up with this pedophilloic man and he assisted us in building in Rust. We invited him into our Teamspeak and he decided that he would join us after plenty of advisement to joining. Jokhah being a military veteran he was perfect for our community and i had recruited him in and he is now a respective member of Task Force 91. I had talked to him and asked him what he was playing and he said "An RP server on garry's mod" i told him that i been meaning to get more into garry's mod so i joined him. At the time he was running a gun store in the bank of america. He kindly answered my questions and started off by giving me a Hummer. He let me out of the next and to fly away and learn my way. I joined the forums a few months after and i have met some amazing people ever since.

That is seriously the most accurate description on that loving bear Jokhah. I guessed that it was him before you even mentioned the name.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • OztinCloud
(05-10-2014, 12:16 AM)Enzyme Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 04:04 PM)OztinCloud Wrote: I was playing Rust, on a server with 6 of my MilSim Unit buddies from Arma 3, when we ran into this skittish, pedophilloic man who decided he liked to look through the cracks of our walls and make fapping noises. This man, had a name we all know was Jokhah. We teamed up with this pedophilloic man and he assisted us in building in Rust. We invited him into our Teamspeak and he decided that he would join us after plenty of advisement to joining. Jokhah being a military veteran he was perfect for our community and i had recruited him in and he is now a respective member of Task Force 91. I had talked to him and asked him what he was playing and he said "An RP server on garry's mod" i told him that i been meaning to get more into garry's mod so i joined him. At the time he was running a gun store in the bank of america. He kindly answered my questions and started off by giving me a Hummer. He let me out of the next and to fly away and learn my way. I joined the forums a few months after and i have met some amazing people ever since.

That is seriously the most accurate description on that loving bear Jokhah. I guessed that it was him before you even mentioned the name.

He has personally named me "Code-name StepChild" I think he got that from Narc xD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Recently got GMod. I played on DarkRP, and enjoyed it, before the server I played on frequently closed down. My friend, Ceph, then told me about CityRP. I was pretty lost, at first, but eventually came to love playing on the server
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]