How did you find Fearless?
I am curious about how people came across Fearless. My story and example is below:

I started off playing on my brother's PC, on this awesome Serious Roleplay Server based around Star Ship Troopers, The server's owner was Xalphox and my very first moment on there was awesome, we were deploying on a planet, at that time they had no model for a drop ship so we got in to a container with seats along the side (Oh the nostalgia! Cheese). Our map was rp_yukon and I was hooked on Garry's Mod ever since. I bought my own Garry's Mod and then played it for many years, unfortunately it closed down quite some time ago. I started to play other games and got disinterested in GMod but eventually I came back, I started hopping from Dark RP to Dark RP as I had not settled in one server. I found a film by the name of War Of The Servers, Oh how long ago. I watched it and looked at it, I yearned for a server that was filled with players and chefs giving pizzas and etc.
So then I searched for it, and finally, my search came to an end when I found this Marvelous server which filled my search criteria to the letter.

Just watch the first bit that I set out, I don't expect you to watch it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLKoj5...page#t=235

By the way, I mean a story about how different things in GMod made you look for FL, like mine.

Post below!

Smile
Many moons ago! When Barkles was just a wee 14 year old he discovered his true calling... Garry's mod. He played for many an hour with his two friends
One day him and his friend were very bored so they went onto a server called FL and liked it so much Barkles stayed and got drunk
Very drunk

TL;DR
I was mucking around on server browser and happened to already have v2d
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Joined a random friend.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Dauntless
I played on 2 other Cider based RP gamemodes. But they all closed so now i am here Cheese
My friend I was in a BF3 clan with spoke highly of FLRP. I bought GMOD for the sole purpose to play FL with him, and it soon turned out that he was a massive minge, and I grew to enjoy the servers and it's rules.

FLRP is the reason I left that BF3 clan.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Audacter
Found the server.
Joined the server.
Loved the server.
I never liked Gmod before i saw FL:RP. I was at a friends house, and i saw him playing on FL. After seing how much fun he had contrawhoring with another friend of ours in-game, i decided to buy the game myself and join them. And after that, i was hooked.
By joining random servers, I think.. So long time since xD!
I sucked at Darkrp, so I found FL by looking at another mod Smile
How? Easy, was looking for a roleplay server and found this one two years ago.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]