How did you find Fearless?
Deriptz told me to buy Garry's Mod and play this roleplay server. This community was/is the main reason I have Garry's Mod.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 2 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Deriptz, Qatar948
Just clicked on random RP server.
A friend Zombiekiller introduced me to it from word of mouth describing RP stories etc so i figured i'd get Gmod and try get on however if it wasn't for zombiekiller i wouldn't have been able to do anything he showed me where to get the maps,textures etc

EDIT: So yeah i'm very grateful of what zombiekiller introduced me to i thank him sincerely.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
My brother showed me the server. Enjoyed it very much.
Regards,
aviator
A friend showed me the server last year, i tried to join and couldnt because of texture errors, t
In September i got css, and decided to join again in october or November , i have been hooked since.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
My friend (Maanu40) quit a long time ago but he showed me Fearless. Man I still remember contrawhoring and being happy with a desert eagle.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Thanks for your responses, I wonder who will have a long one like mine.
I got sick of darkrp and hl2rp took too long too load, so i came here. I liked the idea of cityRP, andwanted to play with good players. So yeah. Oh the times, spent all my money on fixing my cop car that got blew up by those indistructible sign posts and trees. Gah!

First! I will tell my entire story. It was vacation. I woke up after a long deep nice sweet sexy hot warm night sleepy good sleep I drank some water and went to dah toilet to take a HUGE sh!t i mean it was so huge it olmost blocked off the toilet. After that i went to eat and then i went on the computer with my beutifull coke bottle and just sat sat watch an movie I got so bored to death I wanted to play gmod and I was like shiet CityRP? Sounds cul n shiez And i was like on it and i went on it and was downloading so mach and and i like quitted that shit i did that button "cancel" Yes? I went on darkRP did some nice nice minge you know the old mingery fest Smile Propkilling propblocking verhry fun got a nice ban went on another darkRP become moderator in An few hours thats how cul Iam! And then i was like shiet i should play cityRP i should try becauze diz DarkRP is boring always same shiet. And i went on and i was like shiet diz shit is nice but so complicated...I'l never learn this shiet. And now i has like 500 Hours Smile Excuse moi for ze Bad EnglishSmile I hope you laike please no Harrasment plez
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I saw my brother Flying Cow play here and there so I made a Steam account for myself to play Fearless on.