How did you find Fearless?
I got my first Gaming PC last Febuary and one of my first games was Gmod but my First was Arma however I spent like 500+ Hours on DarkRP etc then I stumbled across the CityRP gamemode and tried it and has been addicted since!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I got Gmod and was instantly addicted after like 700 hours between Jailbreak and Darkrp among some other gamemodes I found CityRP through [FL:RP]Beast and was instantly addicted Cheese
I was at Kpred's house and he was playing with a bunch of friends as police on V2p, I then bought the game and that was the first thing I went on.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Hmm, I remember my friend telling me about it. However did not understand the rules that well, so I was banned a couple of times, I really regret the early FL days, If only I could turn back time!

Yet, I now know the rules better now and what a time it has been Tounge
I was always playing a game mode called "Harbor Role Play" it was an amazing game mode at the time, but I wanted something new, as I spent many hours on that game mode, my friend (sebo58) was on a search to find a new game mode, he found CityRP and joined it he always told me to join for about 2 days straight then I finally gave in and I never regretted it since. Cheese
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
I got Gmod and got tired of pissing around in Singleplayer, so I looked in multiplayer and got to v2p. Later, when I had like 55 hours, SkyArmyNinja (yes, the brony) recruited me for his clan. I never joined but he is the reason I play on v33x.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Like most people, One of my friends played FL allot and so I joined and got hooked :3