Unban Canceled Cassandra (Canceled Fish)
Your name: Canceled Cassandra

Your ban ID: 35848

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Random Raid x2, Mass Disrespect player and admin, sexual harassment, general minge

Involved: Me and a friend who was banned for a different reason. It's been a while.

Why we should unban you: I've been banned for like a year, so I'm not really sure EXACTLY what I did, but I'm older and more mature, and I also am a Mod on a TTT server, so I'm more understanding to how frustrating it can be for people to break rules. The only other thing like this server is Arma 2 Island Life? Which is a bit more wide and has more people sometimes, but I really like this server because it's fairly compact and fun to play and the admins are cool and strict. But in a good way. I could vow to never break the rules, or at least try not to (I'll read them more than once, of course), but that probably doesn't help. No more "Random Raid x2, Mass Disrespect player and admin, sexual harassment, general minge" for me, though. Yay.
It's pretty obvious what you did, waiting this long doesn't change a thing in my mind as I'm still around to respond to the thread. As the ban reason reads, you raided for no reason twice, were obviously extremely disrespectful to the players and myself, sexually harassed a female player, and generally weren't here to roleplay whatsoever. I put an extremely long time on the ban because at the time, we were told to lay off of permabanning people and when I gave someone a length like that, they deserved not to be here anymore.

In short, you are lucky as hell that I didn't perm you straight away, I'm not convinced of older and more mature, it's been less then 1 years time. Why the sudden interest in returning to the community which you basically took a crap on?
(02-08-2014, 10:15 PM)Jokhah Wrote: It's pretty obvious what you did, waiting this long doesn't change a thing in my mind as I'm still around to respond to the thread. As the ban reason reads, you raided for no reason twice, were obviously extremely disrespectful to the players and myself, sexually harassed a female player, and generally weren't here to roleplay whatsoever. I put an extremely long time on the ban because at the time, we were told to lay off of permabanning people and when I gave someone a length like that, they deserved not to be here anymore.

In short, you are lucky as hell that I didn't perm you straight away, I'm not convinced of older and more mature, it's been less then 1 years time. Why the sudden interest in returning to the community which you basically took a crap on?

Well, I decided in the past months not to apply because I deserved the sentence and I didn't want to sound like a little kid and thought it would be more mature to just wait it out a bit. I decided to apply for a ban appeal because my friend was unbanned so I wanted to play a bit with him because, like I said, there's nothing like this server on Garry's Mod. Which I have almost 800 hours in because it's my favorite game. I guess I could go to Island Life on Arma 2, but that's not fun. I'd rather play on this server. When I did play, the only thing I thought I was doing wrong was the proppushing. I thought my reason for raiding was legitimate and I don't even remember sexually harassing any female players. I only remember telling one I would tie her up and kill her if she didn't unlock a door for me.

Being older and mature doesn't have to be timewise, though. Like I said, I'm a moderator on a TTT server so I understand frustration in rulebreakers, so I'll try my best to follow the rules. We all make mistakes, right? I guess if you decide to not unban me, that's fair also and I'll just wait out my sentence. But thank you.
Fair enough. Don't ever do crap like that again. ESPECIALLY SEXUAL HARASSMENT.... Once you reply to your understanding and agreement this post, an admin will unban you.

Approved after user posts reply acknowledging and agreeing with this post.
(02-09-2014, 12:57 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Fair enough. Don't ever do crap like that again. ESPECIALLY SEXUAL HARASSMENT.... Once you reply to your understanding and agreement this post, an admin will unban you.

Approved after user posts reply acknowledging and agreeing with this post.

I vow to never do crap like that again.
Ban lifted.

You're on thin ice.