[FL:RP] KingOfJaffas
Name of player: [FL:RP] KingOfJaffas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61661230

Time in GMT: around 13:20 (The Netherlands)

Server: v2d

Summary: Well I was just a simple get away man as the SRU and my people were having a gun fight. I did not trowed myself into the raid. so I start recording and I found KingOfJaffas crouching behind a prop saying "setting up the barricades"
as It is building during raid and kinda prop protection

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4MqXiI8mk4
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
1. It was not a raid as you can clearly see
2. I was simply Just building a barricade so people wouldn't get hurt
3. How is it breaking the rules when most and nearly all the Corleone's where throwing props at us and breaking NLR so just think before you record and make sure you add all the detail cause you where one of them
(02-08-2014, 12:49 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: 1. It was not a raid as you can clearly see
2. I was simply Just building a barricade so people wouldn't get hurt
3. How is it breaking the rules when most and nearly all the Corleone's where throwing props at us and breaking NLR so just think before you record and make sure you add all the detail cause you where one of them

First of all,

Its Always a raid when ur having a shootout If its a building or that tnnle its Always a raid. and the rules clearly says that you cannot build during a raid.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I took part and would like to add in;

-It was a raid. It's just we fought back and pushed you down the tunnel.
-Also, you and the other SRU were building barricades all the way down the tunnel and using your physics gun to push them forward this is clearly not allowed.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Approved.

The accused player was found guilty of spawing props/cover during a shootout/raid and moving them forward with a physgun.

A one day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator