Unban request: SurprisedTissue
Your name: SurprisedTissue

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: i was banned because i was lockpicking a door for some police officers and i was banned for breaking fearRP yet i was holding a knife out when threatened by police so i ignored them and lockpicked door for them to you know help solve a crime that my friend O.J wanted me to help with. after unlocking the door i was instantly banned and i am extremely angry and feeling aggressive towards this rogue admin who feels they are far superior to me because they know people. if i am unbanned i wont be aggressive and annoyed as much i dont want to wait 24hrs when my friends are on it RIGHT NOW.

Involved: OJ, JS Ricochet -

Why we should unban you: i don't ever purposely break rules and i don't ever recall breaking any rules i feel that this admin thought they would be a really funny guy/girl for doing this. i just want to play with my friends. please. if it so happens that i did break some rules tonight which i really dont think i did then i am truly sorry.

Sorry if i sound aggressive but i am just very mad about the situation and would just like to get back to playing the game...
Denied, template not filled out properly.