Clarification
(02-06-2014, 10:30 PM)Freezak Wrote: So basically you killed him for disrespecting you in some way, as Detective (government member)? Where's any sense?

(02-06-2014, 10:29 PM)Pringled Wrote: Bonoalex and I RP as detectives sometimes, and his style is a Russian, hot tempered detective, while I am mostly the calm one, sort of a good cop - bad cop situation. He took this a bit too far, but his intention was in no way to ruin their RP, we just walked by their house as we heard about a murder, and they got very rude (telling us to "*** off" etc). The dinner argument doesn't make any sense, half past five is (at least in my country) the normally accepted dinner time due to work schedules, let's not start an endless discussion there and instead focus on the real discussion. Yes, he took it too far, but he did have a reason, and while maybe not a good one, a month is long for something that can't even be called RDM (Random Death Match, this was not random).

You're not the one setting up ban lenghts. The reason for murdering him (especially as detective) is very poor, thus can be called RDM (and it's called like that not only when it's random, but also when the reason is unjustified).
I'm not setting up a ban length, I'm just giving my view of the situation as I was involved. I'm questioning the ban length, as the usual RDM case is a few days of ban, I'm not forcing you to adjust it, I'm just asking you to look at the situation from his perspective.
(02-06-2014, 10:30 PM)Freezak Wrote: So basically you killed him for disrespecting you in some way, as Detective (government member)? Where's any sense?

I do agree with you that there's no sense in that aspect now, and I won't let this kind of situations happen again and I will at least change my IC to a better person. But at the time I was convinced that I didn't RDM, so in fact I was not lying. And I honestly think that a 1 month ban is too much for this situation, thus I am asking for a shorter ban.

[Please don't close this yet, because I am about to post one more thing]
You managed to accumulate 4 agressiverp related bans (the last one before mine is completely against you), thus there was no other choice but extend the approaching suspension. Anything else to add here?
(02-06-2014, 10:49 PM)Freezak Wrote: You managed to accumulate 4 agressiverp related bans (the last one before mine is completely against you), thus there was no other choice but extend the approaching suspension. Anything else to add here?

I understand the reason you had to extend the suspension, but I also understand that lying makes a suspension longer. So if I were lying the ban would have been 1 month, is that really the same for if I were not lying?

And I also I think a full month is just too much for this situation.
Your ban length is justified and you're on a thick ice regarding bans. Reasons of your suspensions aren't any light, thus don't expect any shorter next time.

Denied.