Clarification
Your name:
Bonoalex

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Freezak

Reason:
Deliberate RDM, ruining PassiveRP, lying about whole situation. 5th agressiveRP related ban.

Involved:
[FL:RP] Unholy and some other guys
Edit: Pringled, my fellow 'Detective' (check the picture)

Why we should unban you:
To start off with: I haven't got 5 'agressiveRP related bans'. I would like that to be changed to the true amount of 4.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I would like a clarification about the whole situation, because I know [FL:RP] Unholy asked his steamfriend, Freezak, to ban me for the reason mentioned above. I do not understand why Freezak would just ban me without proper evidence and, maybe worse, without contacting me. What if I had a reason to kill him and how could you know I am 'lying about the whole situation' if you just listened to your buddy?

You obviously checked the logs, but how can the logs show whether there is a valid reason for the kill or not? Logs can't show direct voice communication, so it's definately not enough evidence in my opinion. Also you probably haven't seen the conversation we had before it happened. A great part of the conversation was in fact typed.

It's clear that you banned me just on base of what your buddy told you with a little confirmation of the logs, because you banned me a while after I left the server to eat and you were not online at the time.

Edit:
Quote:-=Who we are=-

Blackwatch are a Private Military Organization, we specialize in the protection and safety of our clients and never turn down a mission, no matter how risky it may be. Think of us as organised Mecenaries, we will do any job as long as it involves us getting paid. We usually dispatch 3-4 people to your location, as well as a mercenary organization we combat Biohazardous situations, whether that be a virus or a toxic leak in an area. Blackwatch will be there to assist.
Quoted from the Blackwatch Corporation page

How is being a mercenary passive RP?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And if you have checked the logs properly, you would have found this, wouldn't you?
[Image: 2014-02-06_00002.jpg]
Press this link if the picture doesn't show up (properly)
I checked the logs regarding you and any linked person. You obviously tried to make them unclear by saying that you didn't kill anyone and people won't believe you. There are clear traces of passiveRP going on and after that you killing one of passiverp participants.

After Unholy told you about me checking the logs, you instantly told him that you need to go for a dinner, just when i was joining.

Yet, here, no explanation of your actions at all. What's the point of your unban request?
(02-06-2014, 09:40 PM)Freezak Wrote: I checked the logs regarding you and any linked person. You obviously tried to make them unclear by saying that you didn't kill anyone and people won't believe you.

After Unholy told you about me checking the logs, you instantly told him that you need to go for a dinner, just when i was joining.

Yet, here, no explanation of your actions at all. What's the point of your unban request?

I am pretty sure I did not say I didn't kill anyone. I did say I didn't RDM.

And now you're speculating that I did not really go for dinner? Well in my opinion, going for dinner at (somewhere around) 17:45 is totaly normal. If I had the possibility to stay and wait for you to join, I obviously would have done that.
What was the reason for using your weapon against PassiveRP meeting then?
Involved

I was the guy you AWPd, I am in no way linked to blackwatch however I was there doing a passive RP business meeting with them

In the middle of this I am shot through the window by an AWP or long range rifle by you (confirmed by freezak via unholy)

You had absolutely no reason for doing this whatsoever. your job was even a 'detective' therefore you did RDM me

That is my statement as the victim
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Just to let you know, we were having a meeting with Blackwatch and are not directly involved within Blackwatch's reputation and activity.

I came online to have a meeting with Blackwatch about clan affairs, then my friend, [FL:RP] Barkles, reported to me that he was randomly shot by a AWP before I got to the meeting within the premises of the meeting. I then said I will contact an admin to check the logs to see if this was true. Freezak then confirmed the death of Barkles from you. So why was the killing random.

When I asked you, you would not respond for about 5 minutes, you then said that you did not kill him. I then said Freezak had confirmed this within the logs, and you would not respond again and then said you had to go for dinner when Freezak was coming on to question the situation.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(02-06-2014, 09:58 PM)Freezak Wrote: What was the reason for using your weapon against PassiveRP meeting then?

I did not use my weapon to ruïn their passiveRP, I used my weapon because they disrespected my character and the job we (me and my fellow detective, pringled) did when we were in fact doing passive RP: investigating a murder on a police officer that happened before in the same area. We did not bother them in their meeting or whatever they were doing in any way, but we were in front of their house and they came out of the house running towards us. Then we thought: let's keep on roleplaying, so we asked them if they saw something and we asked them that if they will see something, they should call us.

I'm sorry if I took my characters style too far, things got a bit heated

[please be patient, I am posting something else]

(02-06-2014, 10:07 PM)Barkles Wrote: Involved

I was the guy you AWPd, I am in no way linked to blackwatch however I was there doing a passive RP business meeting with them

In the middle of this I am shot through the window by an AWP or long range rifle by you (confirmed by freezak via unholy)

You had absolutely no reason for doing this whatsoever. your job was even a 'detective' therefore you did RDM me

That is my statement as the victim

So, you are saying you have no link to Blackwatch at all, Barkles?
Bonoalex and I RP as detectives sometimes, and his style is a Russian, hot tempered detective, while I am mostly the calm one, sort of a good cop - bad cop situation. He took this a bit too far, but his intention was in no way to ruin their RP, we just walked by their house as we heard about a murder, and they got very rude (telling us to "fuck off" etc). The dinner argument doesn't make any sense, half past five is (at least in my country) the normally accepted dinner time due to work schedules, let's not start an endless discussion there and instead focus on the real discussion. Yes, he took it too far, but he did have a reason, and while maybe not a good one, a month is long for something that can't even be called RDM (Random Death Match, this was not random).
So basically you killed him for disrespecting you in some way, as Detective (government member)? Where's any sense?

(02-06-2014, 10:29 PM)Pringled Wrote: Bonoalex and I RP as detectives sometimes, and his style is a Russian, hot tempered detective, while I am mostly the calm one, sort of a good cop - bad cop situation. He took this a bit too far, but his intention was in no way to ruin their RP, we just walked by their house as we heard about a murder, and they got very rude (telling us to "*** off" etc). The dinner argument doesn't make any sense, half past five is (at least in my country) the normally accepted dinner time due to work schedules, let's not start an endless discussion there and instead focus on the real discussion. Yes, he took it too far, but he did have a reason, and while maybe not a good one, a month is long for something that can't even be called RDM (Random Death Match, this was not random).

You're not the one setting up ban lenghts. The reason for murdering him (especially as detective) is very poor, thus can be called RDM (and it's called like that not only when it's random, but also when the reason is unjustified).
(02-06-2014, 10:29 PM)Pringled Wrote: they got very rude (telling us to "*** off" etc).

(Do tell me admins if I should posting)

I cannot speak for those of Blackwatch however, I didn't say anything at all rude to you, I simply listened to the conversation you were having with BW and then helping your RP said that I thought I saw someone in another direction

You still had no reason to kill me and it was completely random. I hadn't provoked you in any way

And yes I have no links anymore to blackwatch as I am no longer part of their clan.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]