Unban request Adinqwe
b]Your name:[/b] adinqwe

Your ban ID: 43996

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason:BR#42101: FailRP, breaking NLR.

Involved: Jared,Venom

Why we should unban you: The first one Failrp was resolved with a admin with venom after the guy said something to venom he asked me to switch jobs and i did so
And the NLR is not so i PMed him in a OOC like manner asking him for the lockpick back.
Awaiting for response from Venom.

Breaking NLR stays as a valid reason.

Code:
[03:43:30]    adinqwe    (STEAM_0:0:51539170)     said: /radio Ya Cop was going to impound my car killed one of them second on got me
That is from earlier this week and not of the ban request was speaking of He was speaking of a PM not of a /radio
You've been reported on february 3th, NLR breakage above comes from that day. It's still a rule breakage, where the failrp situation has occured?
No the NLR is later in the day that one was from when i was setting up the chopshop
the Failrp was latter when i was trying to steal a vehicle to chop up into Carparts(Apart of the rp) and when i had crashed jared saw took some screen shots Told Venom venom handled it then I /Pmed him asking Hey i will repair for the damages of your car may i have my lockpick back and that is what he is saying NLR on witch is what would be on the this ban request, Venom said this to me Hey can you please not steal Police vehicles I replied saying Ok In reposnse he said can you go Rebel for the rp and i had changed my job to rebel after that.
When did that happen? I want the exact date.
(02-06-2014, 02:48 PM)adinqwe Wrote: No the NLR is later in the day that one was from when i was setting up the chopshop
the Failrp was latter when i was trying to steal a vehicle to chop up into Carparts(Apart of the rp) and when i had crashed jared saw took some screen shots Told Venom venom handled it then I /Pmed him asking Hey i will repair for the damages of your car may i have my lockpick back and that is what he is saying NLR on witch is what would be on the this ban request, Venom said this to me Hey can you please not steal Police vehicles I replied saying Ok In reposnse he said can you go Rebel for the rp and i had changed my job to rebel after that.

Venom did not see the whole situation of the failRP, you stole it from in front of the nexus building which is even more of a failRP. Also, I didn't contact Venom about the NLR breaking because of him setting up a concert RP.

(02-05-2014, 11:40 PM)adinqwe Wrote: Why we should unban you: The first one Failrp was resolved with a admin with venom after the guy said something to venom he asked me to switch jobs and i did so
And the NLR is not so i PMed him in a OOC like manner asking him for the lockpick back.

You are to forget EVERYTHING from you're previous life. Also, you talked OOC while IC in chat, usually people do
Quote:/pm OOC- Hello, want to start up a RP?

not just straight up come out and say things.
The PM thing is not really a NLR breakage, anyways you were found breaking NLR after/before, about the FailRP thing i want to hear the staff member who talked with you. In my eyes it stays as FailRP.
Yes I told you to not steal a police vehicle and to switch to rebel as doing a chopshop as a corleone is FailRP. But I didn't see the NLR or anything else.
And after you said that I had never stole a Police car and i switched to rebel the exact date well its ether tuesday or monday.