Malaal - Unban
Your name: Malaal

Your ban ID: 43971

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "FearRP"

Involved: No one I know the names of.

Why should we unban you: Because I didn't break FearRP? A cop random tazed me whilst I was negotiating with a gun dealer about prices. He then proceeded to handcuff me after me and another guy told him to stop. The guy said he was recording and not to worry, so I just waited for him to handcuff me which he eventually did. I then proceeded to tranquillise him after he chased me with handcuffs out, and then another cop came over and tazed me after I explained what happened to him. I then got up, and jumped into the passenger seat of a firetruck (being driven by a fireman) who drove out and CDM'd about 6 people. I was shouting "What the f*** are you doing! Stop running people over!" The cops eventually shot him out, and then tried to shoot me for no reason as I was unarmed. Someone then said in OOC that I was CDM'n (probably thought I was the driver). I then proceeded to defend myself against the accusation, and was then banned. I initially thought it was because the person in OOC said I was CDM'n. I then looked here on the forums, and realised it was because of "FearRP" which doesn't even explain why I was banned. I would like to be unbanned as I was random tazed, and no fear-roleplay came into place as all I was trying to do was buy rifle and pistol ammo and then was tazed by a cop who had 5/6 hours on his server-time.
You were sitting in a firetruck that was unlocked and kept agruing with the police who pointed guns at you and tried to force you out through FearRP. You tried to say the doors were locked even though the doors were unlocked... Since someone kept getting in the drivers side.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Like I said, they had no reason to arrest me? Why would I get out and let them arrest me considering I haven't broken the law? And also, you didn't warn or speak to me. Just a straight up ban without knowing my side of it.
Denied, FearRP was obviously broken.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42172