The Most Unintelligint Ban Ever- Unban Request
Your name: Doctor_Who

Your ban ID: 43910

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Ban Request 42111 Approved - Randomly shooting a person and trying to propkill. Thread Says: Mass RDM,propkilling, Possibly racist. Mass tazing.

Involved: Thegamingmelon

Why we should unban you: First off, RDM. I never killed anyone, I just shoot at a corpse. I also shot one guy once because he would not shut up about "Human Rights" for 10 minutes. Propkilling. I tried pushing that guy away from me because he kept on screaming "Human Rights" in my face. Racist? Oh please. I'm probably the least racist guy on Fearless (Except Admins). Mass Tazing. I tazed 1 person once. My friend Febreeze spam-tazed that guy about 5 times. This person obliviously did not talk to me before making a BR. This Is The Link To The BR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42111

Unban me please, this was not fair at all.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Buzz_Aldrin Wrote:I also shot one guy because he would not shut up about "Human Rights" for 10 minutes.

That is not a valid reason to shoot someone. A gun is not a toy and yet you shoot someone who is merely using their right to free speech? You didn't walk away, you instead decided to shoot him...
I Shot Him Once, also he was in my face about it.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
(02-05-2014, 02:01 AM)Buzz_Aldrin Wrote: I Shot Him Once, also he was in my face about it.

You still had no right to shoot him.

Refer back to this later on.

Another example is that you won’t shoot someone
to death as cop because he drove too fast, you will fine him or arrest him in worst case. A good
way to check if you are allowed to hurt someone is to ask yourself the question: ‘Will I hurt him
for that reason in real life?’ Generally the answer will be no, in which case you shouldn't do it on
the server either.
Denied.

You don't shoot someone in the face because they are talking of human rights, neither do you try to proppush him away.
It's clear you have no understanding of roleplaying and rules.

Closing notes:

Accused player was found guilty of commiting the actions he/she was accused of.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator