Salinsky returns
Dear Fearless community,

as many of you might have noticed, I've been active on the servers lately.
This is due to my re-growing interest in Garry's mod, Fearless specifically.

Many of you might remember me, but I've also noticed that there's a lot of new faces around here that I can't wait to meet.

The original reason for my departure is probably unknown to some, however I'll be so free to explain to those who wonder why I left in the first place.

I had a lot to deal with, and I don't mean school wise. I've had a really tough year and I was scrambling to stay on my feet. I lost people I'd give the world for and I could hardly deal with it.
As some of you know, I left the community the day I resigned from my position as a server moderator, this stood in direct connection with the loss of loved ones stated above.

After I've had the time to think my actions over, I still thought about Fearless every day, however I felt was prone to abreact my issues on the community in a negative manner. I still stand by my departure back then, I think it was the right thing to do, however for some reason I could not fully let go of Fearless in the time that I was down on my luck and I would occasionally get on the forums and be a bit of an a-hole to people.
Now however, I feel it's the right thing to do to come back, as I miss roleplaying a lot and I miss being an active, productive part of this community.

You might also be pleased to know that I will be picking up work on my aged Roleplay Guide (http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19470 ) when I have a little time to spare in-between my football practice, acting and homework.

I would like to apologize to the staff for giving them a hard time, I want them to know that it was really not how I am, some of them probably know that already. I would also like to apologize to the community as a whole for talking bad about it after an attempt to regain my position in the moderator team failed.

TL;DR

Salinsky is back, you guys!
The following 9 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Von Tempski, Floodify, Verzyn, Funny, Sjloefrens, GeneralSirens, Infernaw, Ryder, KurdishFalcon
Hurrah! Welcome back buddy!
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Salinsky
Welcome back, slet!
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Salinsky, Deriptz
Hey Salinsky! Welcome back. Things are not how you left it, trust me. I look forward to seeing you again.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Jonesy, Salinsky
(02-04-2014, 11:48 PM)Jarz Wrote: Hey Salinsky! Welcome back. Things are not how you left it, trust me. I look forward to seeing you again.
Not sure what you mean by "Things are not how you left it, trust me.''
Looking forward to seeing you again too, mate!
Welcome back!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Salinsky
Welcome back!
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Salinsky
Hey Salinsky,

Good to see you're back, I haven't been on in ages too, but I am coming.
We can be friends like in the good old times, if we were friends I just like to think we are... See you soon and have a great time!Smile
The following 1 user Likes MattyG56's post:
  • Salinsky
Welcome back Salinsky! Smile
- are you soon seen as a Moderator too? Tounge
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Salinsky
Good to see you back, I'll see you around when I have no exams anymore!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Salinsky