BerkanEnes - Demoting for friend to take spot, no laws, no warrants
Name of player: BerkanEnes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72639182

Time in GMT: 9-ish PM

Server: v2d

Summary: Berkan was president at the time, and for a good half hour there was no laws, warrants and plenty of random demotions, to let his friend, G'TRK Darth M (STEAM_0:0:52933439) a spot as SRU.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/tZpRT#0 - Should have some witnesses posting in a second - Logs can clearly tell he didn't do a single warrant, in his time of presidency
I can witness on this. First he Demoted Brian for his friend to join. Then Joy got demoted for demoting his friend so that he could join SRUs again. Only reason he stated for demote were .
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
I was also there, so what crazIZIZ said.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
Hey I just talk you: (Please Uncuffed him but you are not uncuffed him so i demote your job) and I talk new Laws you dont see chat?
My english low sorry Sad
I witnessed this in OOC.

There were random demotes, and I've been demoted by this guy before without decent reason in the past.
(02-04-2014, 10:07 PM)mimarbekorr Wrote: Hey I just talk you: (Please Uncuffed him but you are not uncuffed him so i demote your job) and I talk new Laws you dont see chat?
My english low sorry Sad

Uhm what?
Please rephrase.

Any by the way, I'm assuming that you are BerkanEnes, but it may not be true.
Please not ban im sorry JoyKill im sorry Sad Sad Sad

(02-04-2014, 10:13 PM)Shaho Wrote: I witnessed this in OOC.

There were random demotes, and I've been demoted by this guy before without decent reason in the past.

No i demote you because you are afk 3-4min .I eat ban because i make international distinction.
(02-04-2014, 10:23 PM)mimarbekorr Wrote: Please not ban im sorry JoyKill im sorry Sad Sad Sad

No i demote you because you are afk 3-4min .I eat ban because i make international distinction.

I wasn't AFK while being employed under you.

Do you make 'international distinction'? I'm kinda confused here...
(02-04-2014, 10:32 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(02-04-2014, 10:23 PM)mimarbekorr Wrote: Please not ban im sorry JoyKill im sorry Sad Sad Sad

I make international distinction because i give ban.
(02-04-2014, 10:32 PM)Joykill Wrote:

By 'INTERNATIONAL DISTINCTION' he means he demoted me because I was Kurdish. That's why he demoted me at the time and I guess this is what he means.