Unban/[FL:RP]DJ_Badboy_69/[FL]Drogas
Your name:[FL:RP]DJ_Badboy_69
Your ban ID:43891
Banned by:[FL]Drogas
Reason: I was selling my car and my garrys mod crashed he gave me 70k and I was hurrying back on and I got baned before I could give him the car.
Involved:[FL:RP]AARamsey [FL:RP]Shaho
Why we should unban you: I have 216 hours and im sorry to the guy it happed to and want to give him 10k [note AARamsey is not the one it happened to]
and im sure that my friend said to the admins to wait cos I was coming back on and im sure a 216 hour will not dissobay the rules since this ban I had been baned 2ce.
once I was baned at 5 hours for NLR and the second at 10 hours for rdming.
im sorry to the fearless community for doing this my pc is crap and im sorry.

I think shaho was the one that gave me the money

yes [FL:RP]shaho was the one that gave me the money

Banned 18:30 british time
AARamsey told me that you disconnected due to technical issues.

So we were going to wait. But then he told me you didnt even have a tides truck that you were going to sell him. So I permed you to get everything figured out here before anything else even happens.
(02-04-2014, 06:23 PM)Drogas Wrote: AARamsey told me that you disconnected due to technical issues.

So we were going to wait. But then he told me you didnt even have a tides truck that you were going to sell him. So I permed you to get everything figured out here before anything else even happens.

he lied I had a tides truck and a lambo if u unban me I can show evidence thanks and aaramsey was right about technical issues and do u want me to subscribe to ur utube that video is funny also my tides truck was parked out side the shop so he was ling once I got ur message I instantly sent him a message and he apperd offline as I sent him the message so he is obiously trying to get me baned
Alright. I will take your word on it. All I will need to do is take away the 70k that was given to you. Once that is completed your request will be approved.
(02-04-2014, 09:14 PM)Drogas Wrote: Alright. I will take your word on it. All I will need to do is take away the 70k that was given to you. Once that is completed your request will be approved.

Ok thats fine thanks I have 91k and I should get back 21k and some 100s thanks agian
Approved.