Ban request on fps smaugor.
Exclamation 
fps smaugor:

STEAM_0:1:61620047:

GMT +1 16:00 (I live in Sweden):

V2P:

I bought a house. They warranted me and the hss killed me and tazed me for no reason. Evidence below! Skeptical:

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsscE1lSg...tube_gdata:
Thank you for reading. Have a good day/night Smile
This is not true, you should have recorded the part when you shot at us and ran into your house... In this case you`re the one who were random shooting at us...
~Once A Gamer, Always A Gamer~ [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:61620047&b=9]
Sry man. It's a lie. and you also were a special service guy wich makes you unable to have a house. Just a lie..
What? U owned the house?
You wrote that i ran into your house and random shot. Wich was a fail. and a lie. And lying makes the ban worse. So you should not lie. And after i did this post. you changed your steam name... why?
yes i agree with adde0102, btw that looks like a propblock at the elevator, and just saying he propblocked all floors just a while before recording.
I said that you ran BACK in to your house after random shooting at us...
First. No propblock. I had keypad. both sides. you even opened it with you ram. and as quckle is fps zigor you're trying to help him to not get banned wich i understood. And i didnt have a weapon equipped bout a lockpick. so that all is lies.
Just saying that the keypad didnt work you can see me raming it but nothing happends, btw lets leave this to the admins and dont spam
I got my evidence. You even rammed the house when i was building wich is random raid.