My reasoning request, again.
Your name:
Pringled
Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Narcotic
Reason:
FearRP, blatantly unacceptable atittude and behavior.
Involved:
[FL:RP]Keito AkA Puddie!, ScreamingPanda
Why we should unban you:
"Running around insulting every other person you met on the server, including myself as almost freshly spawned gone incognito. You also failed to abide with FearRP.

Keep other things out of your appeals, as I don't want to go through "the admin team does this and that and they are this and that".

Denied. "

This is your last answer to my unban request that you denied. I find it very strange that you say that I was "insulting every other person I met on the server", while I was only insulting one person: [FL:RP]Keito AkA Puddie. He was shooting at another officer, minging around and got mad at me because my BR on his friend Nikolaj got accepted. While I can not prove the latter, the logs will show that he did shoot another officer, but that's something for a BR which is why I left it out. A ban for fearRP I would be willing to accept, as in your eyes I did not abide to the rules of fearRP, but you saying I was insulting every other person is simply false, and I will not accept a ban for that reason.
It's not about what you want to accept. Case judgement was given, and you're not ever entitled to a second appeal with in this time frame.

Denied, again.