Unban
Your name: NPH.95

Your ban ID: 43838

Banned by: Infernaw

Reason: Sexual harrasment of moderator

Involved: Just Tedy, //Kestutis

Why we should unban you: Those 2 guys who was involved were speaking about touching boobs ect. next to the female player and only what i sayd is "are you guys trying to rape her?" or something like that, they didn't answer it so i asked it couple times and i think that the Infernaw thought i were trying to rape her too.
You were actually the one suggesting it. And if I might've misheard you, it had eitherway tempted all three of you to continue the harassment.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-03-2014, 06:55 PM)Infernaw Wrote: You were actually the one suggesting it. And if I might've misheard you, it had eitherway tempted all three of you to continue the harassment.

no i wasn't suggesting it and only what i did with my player was walking around, i think you have been understand me wrong or i have been sayed it wrong, because i'm not very good to speak in english
So you think I banned you just like that? Not for approaching me like a filthy worm, encouraging sexual harassment?
Lying to me will only extend your punishment even more.
(02-03-2014, 10:03 PM)Infernaw Wrote: So you think I banned you just like that? Not for approaching me like a filthy worm, encouraging sexual harassment?
Lying to me will only extend your punishment even more.

I don't know what it looked in your eyes when i come there, but in my own mind i didn't do anykind of sexual harrasment and only sexual contend what i did was that i sayd word "rapeing" and i'm not really sure that if i sayd "it's a rape" when those 2 guys were almost jumping on you. but honestly i was not trying to make you feel uncomfortable when i were there
Unless you have any form of proof that you didn't do anything, I suggest we end this discussion, since it's leading us nowhere.
Sexual harrasment is not allowed at all. Doing such a thing, especially towards a staffmember is not tollerated.
I don't see why you should be given another chance. What you did was unacceptable and immature.

I want you to tell us why you deserve another chance. Why you are innocent. I want you to put alot of effort and time into these answers, and I want you to do this properly as you have yet to convince any of us.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-04-2014, 06:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Sexual harrasment is not allowed at all. Doing such a thing, especially towards a staffmember is not tollerated.
I don't see why you should be given another chance. What you did was unacceptable and immature.

I want you to tell us why you deserve another chance. Why you are innocent. I want you to put alot of effort and time into these answers, and I want you to do this properly as you have yet to convince any of us.

I have already told what i did. And i didn't do anything unacceptable or immature. and you are speaking like you were there and "saw what happen"

(02-04-2014, 05:55 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Unless you have any form of proof that you didn't do anything, I suggest we end this discussion, since it's leading us nowhere.

well i think that i have proof but it is in Finnish, because i were talking to my Finnish friend via skype and he is recording all of hes skype calls (i don't know why, but he record) and when i saw that harrasment i told that to my friend in skype and then i came there, and after the ban i told to my friend that i got banned and we discuss with my friend what would be the reason and i told him what i did and sayd. But i donät know if i get that record from my friend because it is Finnish and i don't belive you will understand it
Recording all skype calls... I'm sorry but you're not convincing me.
(02-05-2014, 05:03 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Recording all skype calls... I'm sorry but you're not convincing me.

He really does that, he never answer why he record them, but i have seen the files in his computer. he told that he will delete the files like in 2-4 week if there is no reason to keep them