Lighting
I was wondering, i have a good gun shop dupe but the only problem is it is a bit dark, I haven't blocked the windows or anything but the props are a bit hard to see as in they look dark. Is there and way to make a light source or is there a tool for it that i can use. I know that the current light tool is blacklisted probably to reduce lag so is there any other way?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASVz69L7W3hLQRBhmurG...t2CUwFs2OP]
Ashamefully there is not. I'm sure if the shop looks decent an administrator can spawn a light inside of it though.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • DoomDude1
However it would be really annoying if you need an administrator to spawn light inside your shop every god damn time you have one. And sometimes its not always black for everyone. Me and my firend tested it and he could see some darkish on a building and I couldn't. And sometimes it can change, so I dont really think you have to worry that much about it since it doesn't really annoy anyone with the little dark on the building you got.
The shaders is what is annoying sometimes. For example, the top of BP is dark in some areas, so when creating a title/logo for your shop, some bits appear darker which is really annoying.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The shaders can go to hell. I hate the shaders when I'm building.

If you're building a prop-house, then you can atleast turn of the shadows that props make. I believe this is a setting on the Easy-Presicion tool (on apply)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-05-2014, 10:34 AM)Enzyme Wrote: The shaders can go to hell. I hate the shaders when I'm building.

If you're building a prop-house, then you can atleast turn of the shadows that props make. I believe this is a setting on the Easy-Presicion tool (on apply)

Thanks Enzyme! I will try that out ASAP
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASVz69L7W3hLQRBhmurG...t2CUwFs2OP]
mat_monitorgamma 1.6

To make it so you can see mostly everything, I myself play on 1.8 because 1.6 hurts my eyes in long playing sessions. The maximum is 1.6(brightest), and the maximum is 2.2(darkest).

Could also boost up monitor gamma if you're monitor has that capability.

If you have a NVIDIA card you can go into the control panel and turn up the gamma there.

Also, in the NVIDIA control panel you can turn up digital vibrance to a solid 90%(without colors looking too bright) to make colors pop out more.
(02-05-2014, 04:26 PM)Jared Wrote: mat_monitorgamma 1.6

To make it so you can see mostly everything, I myself play on 1.8 because 1.6 hurts my eyes in long playing sessions. The maximum is 1.6(brightest), and the maximum is 2.2(darkest).

Could also boost up monitor gamma if you're monitor has that capability.

If you have a NVIDIA card you can go into the control panel and turn up the gamma there.

Also, in the NVIDIA control panel you can turn up digital vibrance to a solid 90%(without colors looking too bright) to make colors pop out more.

I think he just means on the server, in game, with no tweaks, because no one else will see it like he would without all those options turned on.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep