Ban on Hackers
Names: p1ay3rbot (Some fucked up name) and McFlurry

Steam IDs:
STEAM_0:0:26469650 - McFlurry
p3ay3rbot left, couldn't get the ID.

Summary:
p1ay3r bot was speeding around shooting and random raiding and then propclimbing. He admitted his hacks Smile

McFlurry was threatening to DDoS people.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577802...40095921A/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577802...88EFB2E4C/

nice fake one on me (mcflurry) , i told that "cheat engine" hacker that i would ddos him.
i also told u after that that i cant ddos , and i was being sarcasmic / scaring him.
and ur also making a lie , i wasnt telling it to people , i was telling it to him directly , which did make the 'cheat engine' hacker leave.
after u sed : gotcha too mcflurry brb in 15. a few people already started to 'whine' at u because u are actually trying to get me banned for making a hp hacking/ speed hacking / money hacking ( kid ) leave.

did u really think that i would put Smile at the end if i was being serious?
p3r|\/|3d
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-19-2011, 11:45 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: p3r|\/|3d

and that means? "Smile
That Playerbot is banned.
McFlurry, seems like sarcasm.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-19-2011, 11:47 AM)Edward The Great Wrote: First of all, playerbot, [-ɯȥ-] P1ay3rBot.exe STEAM_0:0:25309195
It's true, he just ran in the pool, hiding place of president, running around fast as hell, when under gunpoint so yeah there goes fearRP.
In the logs he even says what hacks he's got, and on that picture too.
Second, mcflurry, he didn't do anything really big, I mean even later he says he doesn't know how DDOS works.

that is true , the only thing i know about ddos is that it uses a botnet or something to massively connect to a server.
Oh well I deleted my post later cause I typed so long over it you 2 already had 3 posts so I thought the topic could be closed by now.
(07-19-2011, 11:31 AM)jantje12 Wrote: nice fake one on me (mcflurry) , i told that "cheat engine" hacker that i would ddos him.
i also told u after that that i cant ddos , and i was being sarcasmic / scaring him.
and ur also making a lie , i wasnt telling it to people , i was telling it to him directly , which did make the 'cheat engine' hacker leave.
after u sed : gotcha too mcflurry brb in 15. a few people already started to 'whine' at u because u are actually trying to get me banned for making a hp hacking/ speed hacking / money hacking ( kid ) leave.

did u really think that i would put Smile at the end if i was being serious?

I left if you noticed, so all I saw was you threatening to DDoS Smile
P1ay3rbots propclimb ---> http://i55.tinypic.com/mvqiwh.jpg
(07-19-2011, 11:47 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: That Playerbot is banned.
McFlurry, seems like sarcasm.

I agree.

On that note I think I can close this.