mike3497 unban request
Your name: mike3497

Your ban ID: 43781

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: I was banned for "prop smashing a vehicle"

Involved: Jamesyy (can't find STEAMID)
GigaNigga9000 MK. II (STEAM_0:1:26963614)

Why we should unban you:
I have had 9 prior bans, my latest was just over a month and a half ago, and am trying to keep clean. My friend, Giga, got his car stuck in the ground on v33x and I was Skyping with him at the time. Over Skype he told me that it was stuck so I met him at BP where he was trying to push it over to the parking spot. When I got there I took out a ball prop (that was one of the props that I had out before) to finish pushing it into the parking spot. Here's the picture: http://i.imgur.com/zyK83GB.jpg
I realize in the pic that it looks like I am slamming the car into the ground. That is not the case. I was trying to finish pushing it into the parking spot for him to get in and put it away. Now your probably wondering why I didn't ask an admin for help, there were none on at the time. And your probably also wondering why he didn't disconnect? We had contra going on and did not want to disconnect to lose it all. I realize that I'm not supposed to push a car around with a prop which is why I would prefer for my ban to be removed and to be blacklisted from props for whatever amount of time an admin finds reasonable. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
The car is stuck in the ground. Pushing it will not do anything. You have over 200 hours you should know better.
(02-01-2014, 08:18 PM)Drogas Wrote: The car is stuck in the ground. Pushing it will not do anything. You have over 200 hours you should know better.
We weren't trying to get it out. I was helping him push it to the parking space so when he got in, it would go into his inventory so he could respawn it. I know its impossible to get a stuck car out of the ground using a prop. That would only make it worse.
Denied.

Under any circumstances you were prop pushing the car with a huge ball.