Fiblez's Resignation
Hello Fearless,
I will try to keep this short. Recently you may have noticed my inactivity on the servers. This is a combination of things requiring work in life and a general lack of will to continue as a staff member. I don't wish to make anyone think that I don't appreciate the opportunities and trust that I have been given. I would like to leave the community on a positive note and, if possible temporarily. I'm sure that in the not so distant future I will come back to FL; which is why it pains me to make this decision. If that day comes, it is probable that I will try to earn back my position. I would leave the judgement as to whether or not I would be fit for re-activation to all my fellow staff members who I have grown to trust and appreciate during my time as a moderator. I genuinely appreciate the players if FL and I thank you for your time and the fun I have had over the years as a community member and staff. My time here has been a truly unique and great experience. Also with the return of Infernaw to our community. You have gained a greatly capable staff member.

With that I would leave my recognitions to my fellow staff that I have come to know over the years.

Soul: You make it all possible man, thanks.
Killjoy: You are a capable leader and a good person, you have organized this community well.
Narc: You are my bro, and my voice twin. You are a truly great friend and mentor.
Beflok: Never got to know you too well, but you seem like a good person from what I have heard of you.
Doom: You have been a guide for me and helped through some situations without me even asking. Incredibly smart and resourceful. I appreciate it.
Fultzy (Not Drogas, Stop): You have too many hats. Take the stickers off before you put them on your head.
Enzyme: Babe.
Freezak: You have had my back on the servers and helped this community a lot.
Grub: You have been a good friend and a great clan leader.
Mikey: Eww brony kill it with fire. Just kidding, you are a cool guy. Thanks for being so friendly with everybody.
Pavilion: Nuuuuuh sorry Pav, your death again.
Shadow: You are a great guy, and your TF2 backpack is ridiculous.
Spartan: Hermano, usted es una leyenda.
Termin: A bro since the very start of my time at FL.
Vauld: French or something. Sings like an angel.
Matt: Never even met you, but you did a lot of cool stuff with 1 and 0.
Temar: You are a great coder and always so quiet and laid back. Good guy.
George: M8, do you even flambe?
Infernaw: Bruh, I'll see you in the slums. Good to see you back.
Venom: Your doing good, keep it up.
Verzyn: How can a ginger even be a good person? Have you eaten so many souls that you have made one for yourself?
Zeds: You are a very good mod and a very good friend, I wish I could be as chill as you.

And with that, goodbye. I hope that when I come back to FL I will find it to be even better. I carry hope for our new generation of Fearless players.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 3 users Like York's post:
  • Verzyn, Mist, Von Tempski
Goodbye Fiblez. I personally didn't meet you, but I heard that you were a good moderator. Good luck with the future.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
And there goes another moderator. Sad to see you go. Good luck wih your life!
Bye you "Anal Warrior". I'm still going to message you on steam, quoting phrases you tend to say and claim them as my own.
The following 1 user Likes TedInternationalLover's post:
  • Jakedix321
(02-01-2014, 08:01 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: And there goes another admin. Sad to see you go. Good luck wih your life!

Moderator*
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I hardly saw you on the server, but when I did... You were a inspiration. Goobye and have a good future.
Holy, I really didn't see this coming.. I wish you all the best buddy and I hope to see you return anytime soon.
Adios amigo.
So many good staff members taking part. This is truely terrible.
I'll always have you on steam buddy. Goodbye.