New player banned when I was trying to fix the problem
Your name: Fizz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16208137

Banning Admin: Unknown, not shown on Ban list at this time

Ban Length: Unknown, not shown on Ban list at this time

Reason for the ban: Propblocking

Why we should unban you:

I am new to this game and server so I did not know I had to eat so I died from the lack of food. At the same time I just so happened to be making a door to protect my money printers and had not been able to put the key pad up yet. I come back to find that two people are there with AKs and tell me to stay still so they can tie me up, trying to be a good RPer i did so. They then tried to go through my door and I realized I did not put a keypad. I tried to get the remover out but I was tied up and I can only assume as I am a newbie that you cannot use tools while tied up. They kept saying over the mic to "remove problock" I replied in OOC chat that I need to be untied to remove it, and that I would if they untied me. I guess they were not reading OOC or something because 5 seconds later they got an admin who appeared not to be reading OOC chat either because I said i was more then willing to remove it.

Look im not here to grief I was just trying to play the game and follow the rules but being a noob I can't react as fast as some would expect me to because I am not use to the interface. I like your server and wish to continue on it...
[02:00:50]Arreman duvet: /me starts to tie up Fizz Nelson.
[02:02:13]Fizz: // wana untie me so i can remove it?
[02:02:55]Fizz: // I SAID ILL REMOVE IT
[02:03:00]Fizz: // JUST UN TIE ME
[02:03:21][FL] Whoop: !ban fizz 760 "Probblock"

..... Nice to read OOC Whoop.....

Unban granted :3
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Wrong ban command too.
Fizz this was probably a random raid, use @ to contact admins and things like this don't happen Smile
Move the damned thread guys >.<