MEGA Corporation
[Image: ulPhqrD.png?1]

MEGA Corporation has been requested to host the event of EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown.
We plan to run a concert on the final day of the takedown, which will be on Saturday, August 16th. Our pre show DJ and information session starts at 3-5PM and the concert begins at 5PM. The concert then ends at 9PM and after show (which covers the concert and talks to the acts) ends at 11PM. We will be covering the entire show, along with broadcasting all acts onto the ingame radio, live! It is planned that there will be a on site stage, market, food, entertainment and a onsite tent for open microphone.
Extract taken from original EvoCity Radio post.

This event will require us to be extremely professional on the day and present all the guests with a good manor. I shall now go over the types of things within the event and how we shall adapt to it so we can work with the things given.

Roles:

Managing Department:
  • Event Manager [1]
  • Event Coordinator [2]

Security Department:
  • Head of Security [1]
  • Security Agent [5]

P&D Department:
  • Construction Manager [1]
  • Construction Operative [5]

I shall now go onto describing what each role shall do in their tasks. We shall start with P&D as this is the first needed task to do. Their job shall be to complete the construction of the event so the event can continue. The construction force shall be followed by Barkles as he has arrangements for the E-Fest to be built. This will consist of completing requested stalls by people, the main attractions of the event and any additional content requested by Barkles. Once the event has begun we need to act professional and any construction workers shall be acting as security of performing some stalls or other types of entertainments. Security shall be on site with suits and only a pistol on their persons, the reason for this is because it is a social event for people to have fun at and we do not wish to scare away any of the guests. The Head of Security shall have a rifle in case of any major problems, but all weapons shall be concealed until a security matter occurs. Unless this happens no weapon discharges shall happen or severe punishment shall follow.

That is all that has been requested to present to MEGA, but if anything else is needed to be said then I shall add onto the thread.

Arloon Dawn - Vice President
[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 4 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Barkles, Kippsee, Wood
Sounds great!
When you say security agent does that include trainee's. (I'm probaly being a bit stupid)

Thanks
Hello, recently MEGA has overhauled and reviewed our employees, we have put people into two piles "Stay" and "Go"

Unfortunately this means that's a lot of people are losing their jobs here these people are:
(Note some of these people have resigned and their mention is for reminder purposes and is marked with an +R)

- [FL:RP]CephDaBeast +R
- [FL:RP]Devin +R
- [DT] [FL:RP] Sgtbender200 (Nor)
- [FL:RP]Spacecow
-SnowredWolf +R
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Attention
We are hosting a meeting on the steam group chat at 7:30 PM tommorrow
All staff must attend unless valid reason is given

It is very important so don't miss it
Hello
as usual MEGA receives lots of applications to join us, today I am pleased to announce the new arrivals of Burgz and evilmatt360 , we all agree in MEGA they'll do an outstanding job!

More updates about operations will be posted soon, as will the punishments for those who failed to attend on staurday for Efest

thank you
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 200+

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: Depends what is happening, usually around 5-10

How many RP points do you have?: 1

How many bans do you have?: 0

How many blacklists do you have?: 1

Real Age: 13

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First Name: Tim

Middle Name: Suarez

Surname: Bareham

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 08/09/1990

General Information

Previous occupations: Café Suarez Managment

Rank/positions in said employments: CEO

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: Yes

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): Greed^, Chocolate Labrador, Wizrd Zombi

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I retired from my previous group because I wanted some great action and I feel this is the corporation for me and I would have a great time in the corporation. I feel that MEGA has a great workforce and I feel I could one day be management of the corporation.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I am a hard working person, a team leader and I have many other skills which I believe would be vital in the MEGA Corporation. I feel I would be an asset to the corporation and I have impeccable communication skills so delivering items would be with ease to other paying customers.

What division are you applying for?: P&D Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I worked for a small company, EvoCity Deliveries, and got some great experience in that job for the field of work that I would do in the P&D division.

EDIT: Changed clan to cooperation
Thank you for your application, we will review it and tell you if you are fitting of MEGA or not

Spoiler :
(07-28-2014, 09:45 PM)Barkles Wrote: Reminder to applicants

in the IC Info dont refer to MEGA as a "Clan" as ICly we are a corporation

Anyone who cannot distinguish between IC and OOC will be denied for lack of perception so you have been warned

Please read through your applications and ammend them

Side note: updating what I can on the thread, will do it fully when I have my PC where all the BB codes are
Updates will be
- people will be added or removed as they joined or left MEGA
- Roster will be updated with hours Etc
- Deep Territory will be added to previous work
- I will add security clearance levels to each employee
- a foot note relating to OOC IC will be added to the application template

2nd side note
The following people have been given warning points for not attending Efest

- Builderboy
- Union Sniper
- Crowix

Coasterfan has been removed from the internship programme for directly insulting MEGA Management and is perminatly blacklisted from rejoining

Ivan Tempski after leaving twice has been given a 3 month rejoining blacklist
(08-27-2014, 07:10 AM)Barkles Wrote: Thank you for your application, we will review it and tell you if you are fitting of MEGA or not

Spoiler :

Anyone who cannot distinguish between IC and OOC will be denied for lack of perception so you have been warned

Side note: updating what I can on the thread, will do it fully when I have my PC where all the BB codes are
Updates will be

2nd side note

- Builderboy
- Union Sniper
- Crowix

Coasterfan has been removed from the internship programme for directly insulting MEGA Management and is perminatly blacklisted from rejoining

Snowredwolf has left twice, and no blacklist has been issued.

And why the 3 month blacklist anyway?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-28-2014, 03:22 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 07:10 AM)Barkles Wrote: Thank you for your application, we will review it and tell you if you are fitting of MEGA or not

Spoiler :

Updates will be

2nd side note

- Builderboy
- Union Sniper
- Crowix

Snowredwolf has left twice, and no blacklist has been issued.

And why the 3 month blacklist anyway?

This is so we can make sure that if you were to reapply, we would be assured the reasons for your leaving had been addressed and will not arise again if you were to reapply.

snowredwolf has provided so much to MEGA we overlooked their leaving.