MEGA Corporation
(07-01-2014, 07:25 PM)Ivan Wrote: ~Snip

[Image: mLXBoJ7.png]
Accepted!

You have been accepted under the terms of Ex-Employee Contract and will begin service straight away!
We are very happy to have back within the corporation.
We shall put your current position to Security Trainee

Arloon Dawn - Vice President
[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 2 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • mgdwszx, Ivan Tempski
(07-01-2014, 06:26 PM)Nrageth Wrote: Good Luch And I Really Like The Clan And That You And The Other Have Typed But Maybe add some colores on the text

There is plenty of colour already in certain areas to highlight key information. Adding too much colour makes the thread look unproffesional and confusing to look at. (Before I changed it is the perfect example) Unless we were specifically going for a certain colour scheme

Thanks for the suggestion though Heart
The following 4 users Like Rain's post:
  • mgdwszx, Arxxy, Barkles, Ivan Tempski
Apologies for the lack of projects
I'm having trouble getting build switched so we can build our latest project!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, mgdwszx
Hello

you may have noticed my inactivity, this is due to personal illness, I hope to return to form soon, however, I cannot promise a date, if you wish to contact me, my Steam is always on Smile

Thanks for your understanding
Bark.
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • mgdwszx, Just Doge
**You have one new email, titled 'Application for Leave'. You decide to open it, as it is sent by an employee, Filip Modyzyski**

LEAVE APPLICATION

Dear the Directors of MEGA Corp.,

My friends and I have organised a trip to northern France. However, this takes place during working days/hours. The booked days are as follow: 22nd July - 1st August.
I have written this letter to inform you of my time away, and would like to have my annual leave set at this time. I await your response eagerly.

Sincerely,
Filip Modyzyski

12 Sunborne Avenue,
v2d,
EvoCity

MEGA OFFICIAL LETTER
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 2 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, builderboy123
LETTER OF RESIGNATION

Following my last letter, I'd like to announce me immediate resignation. I have decided to further my career in Europe, and sadly, MEGA does not have a current branch there. I am moving to the UK to set up my on industry with some friends, as we have always dreamt of. I thank the directors, all the people involved in MEGA, and the friends I have made along the way for their support and help.

With great regret,
Filip Modyzyski.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(07-09-2014, 05:17 PM)Devin Wrote: Snap
Good luck mate, we'll all miss you!

Side note:
As I've told a few people I'm going on holiday tomorrow, i may have internet there, but if not i'm leaving Unholy and Rain in charge, treat them with the upmost respect and hopefully we can peruse projects more effectively when i get back Smile

(Still recovering from personal illness, got medication for it so i should improve more during the next few days Smile)
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • mgdwszx
To inform you of my resignation.

Thank you.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • mgdwszx
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Drullex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80091016

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 637

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: 79

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: I dont know. You can check.

How many blacklists do you have?: I dont know. You can check.

Real Age: 14 hand a half.

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First Name: Philip

Middle Name:

Surname: Sandstone

Nationality:

Date of Birth: 1994-09-13

General Information

Previous occupations: Military and Protecting.

Rank/positions in said employments: On the military Soldier

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: Yes

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): Steam Name:

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: That will be nice to do some good stuff and help with the MEGA job.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I can help alot with protecting if you want me in the protecting place or in the Military becuse im good handly with Weapons and im good handly in hostage postions and Good shoter and when and if we get attacked can i help alot.

What division are you applying for?: Security or if you want to fix another can you say it.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i have much Experience about Security, i can the jobs Wink
The following 1 user Likes Drullex's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
All outstanding applications will be fully review and decision given on Saturday
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Ivan Tempski