Surname: Anderson

Nationality: Japan

Date of Birth: 16 January 1983

General Information

Previous occupations: UDA

Rank/positions in said employments: Private

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: No

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): Unholy, Lightbeer

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I wish to apply to this clan as I have watched MEGA grow from the begining and have always looked up to the clan and how it performs, now I wish to become part of the clan so I can as well be part of such an amazing clan.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I am very mature and can control a situation if needs be without using force. In addition to this is that I can peform tasks throughout the corporations needs and help in any division if needs be.

What division are you applying for?: Security Division
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: As I previously have mentioned I have been a private in the clan, United Defence Agency, and this is a very security fullfilled clan, this means I can handle weapons with ease and not be over-reactive to situations and use the gun as a first resort.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Moxew's post:
  • mgdwszx
[Image: mLXBoJ7.png]

As acting Head of Production and Delivery department, I have carefully reviewed the applicant: Tom John Jackson (Reefaz)
I have decided that the applicant has shown they are capable during an interview session and therefore have come to the following conclusion.

ACCEPTED

Mikkel Aston - Production Manager and Acting head of P&D
Hi.
The following 3 users Like builderboy123's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Barkles, Blurr
Welcome to MEGA Corporation!
I hope you perform very well and enjoy your stay.
Your first objectives will be given soon,
make sure you look on the official page as well and keep updated.

Arloon Dawn - Vice President
[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 2 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • mgdwszx, Ivan Tempski
I'll update the MEGA_StaffBase in the morning, you'll recieve your database login and password when you pass training!

Welcome to the team!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Just a notice to the heads of division for Retail and P&D, I have come to the decision to change my application and instead of applying for Retail I am wishing to join P&D.

Scincierly,
[Image: JRBRonv.png]
The following 1 user Likes evilmat360's post:
  • Barkles
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Just Doge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33176801

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 122 hours.

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: 11+ hours.

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: One when i started on this server and didn't know the rules as good as i should.

How many blacklists do you have?: 0

Real Age: 15

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First Name: Joe

Middle Name: ---

Surname: Francesco

Nationality: Czech

Date of Birth: August 18th, 1991

General Information

Previous occupations: Blackwatch Corp.

Rank/positions in said employments: Private

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: No

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): Unholy

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I have nothing to do on servers, v2p is getting boring and MEGA corp. seems nice.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Well, because I'm a fast learner (People do say it) I'm nice to people and I try to help everyone when they need help or advice. I'm active a lot so I will be there when it is needed.

What division are you applying for?: Security Trainee

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Not much but as I said I'm fast learner so it won't be a problem.
Smile 
Good Luch And I Really Like The Clan And That You And The Other Have Typed But Maybe add some colores on the text
The following 1 user Likes Drullex's post:
  • Barkles
Just because your clan is official doesn't that mean that there are aspects of your clan that people consider need to be changed or whatever. Don't let the status get over yourselves..
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Kpred, Barkles, Ivan Tempski
I'm sorry what I have said, I just got over myself. Not anyone else, I just can't think. I will take back what I have said.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(07-01-2014, 06:26 PM)Nrageth Wrote: Good Luch And I Really Like The Clan And That You And The Other Have Typed But Maybe add some colores on the text

Thanks for the suggestion! MEGA are always looking for ways to improve ourselves and I value your suggestion! ill look over some bit of it, but if you have any places where you specifically recommend added colur don't hesitate to PM me!

Also, just as a note to some of our members who have made some misjudged comments, we are not perfect, and perfection is a concept we cannot achieve we must strive to improve daily, or shut ourselves down.

I have spoken to the members in question and they un-reservedly apologise.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Arxxy