MEGA Corporation
(04-09-2014, 05:27 AM)Henriktigers Wrote: Sniap
By that I meant post here so other governing management team members can assist me in the review

Sorry for being in clear Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
You got a new MAIL!

Well i am active i just went on a short holiday and will be fully active from now. I dident log on fearless on my holiday becouse the wifi suckt and when i tryed open steam it just disconnected.

Well now to you second question: well i left about 3-5 days ago(Dont remember) and i was not thinking clearly at the time and felt that i needed to read a littel bit more about other clans. (it was hard to choose) But now I have choosen this clan and i liket this one best. Im very sorry for leaving. i want to be here becouse this is the most friendlyst Corp i have seen. and i will never leave this clan.

Signed Spacecow
(04-09-2014, 11:46 AM)Henriktigers Wrote: You got a new MAIL!

Well i am active i just went on a short holiday and will be fully active from now. I dident log on fearless on my holiday becouse the wifi suckt and when i tryed open steam it just disconnected.

I do mean more in terms of long term activity, for example I am currently away for MEGA until Saturday due to a project IRL. however, normally I'm on daily ready (most times) to take on all projects.

How can I be convinced you will be the same?
Hello. From now on i will be more active i promise. If you think am to inactive i understand if i will be fired from mega

Kind regards Spacecow
*Mail comes through the door*

*A letter has the emblem of MEGA. Corporation*

I can be a reference for Spacecow, he did very good during an RP we did today. It was an Archaeology site and we all gained an RP point that did it. Including to this I see Spacecow almost every day on Fearless proving his dedication. What I found impressive though was that he asked to join in the RP and not being invited so it shows he wants to do passive RP.

Letter sent by,
Arloon 'Unholy' Dawn
Head of Sales
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

**NEW EMAIL**
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
RE: Application #475

Dear Spacecow

After unholys reference we have decided to accept you!
I take my mangements staff's opinions like gold and for one of my heads of devisions to come and support your application proves to me you have the willpower and drive to be a successful member of MEGA. I apoligise that I had to be a little harsh before but you understand this is my way of finding our "golden employees"

accepted on a full contract with no interview (as you have been in MEGA before)
Thanks,
[Image: IMG%5D]
President of MEGA Corporation
Thank you! I will not let you down
(04-10-2014, 12:31 PM)Henriktigers Wrote: Thank you! I will not let you down

Good to know!

Side note: I have been away from MEGA for the last few days due to IRL projects, I will be finishing off this tomorrow and I will be back and doing projects Saturday morning!

When I've been at home the last few days all I've been able to do is eat and sleep! So forgive me if I have not added you onto the roster

This does mean I am not available for the project tomorrow however should you have any questions or concerns contact Martin

The project begins at 6Pm GMT and ends at 10Pm GMT
Attend if you're free!
The following 3 users Like Barkles's post:
  • CrueL, Arxxy, Kippsee
Event rescheduled
Hello everybody! Since the servers are experiencing huge amounts of lag, we will reschedule the event to tomorrow 9Am - 1Pm GMT. We hope the servers will be playable there and you will be able to come, if the servers still experience huge amounts of lag tomorrow we will reschedule the event even more.
[Image: 7EPK3]
I can't make it to the event due to the time it is taking place, hope it goes well though!
Hi.