Average hours per week on FL:5-10
Hours in Game:32
RP points:

IC:
Name:Matt Scarper
Previous employers:ECTongueD, Evocity security
Rank/ positions in said employments: officer, seargent
Experience of management/ leadership: Y/N -Y
References/ people we can contact: (OOC: Steam name/ FL name): -none, really new to fearless rp
Write bellow any additional CV information so we can decide whether you are suited to the role.I have Extensive knowledge of cars and can accurately describe every piece of a car
Suggested things to add:
- Achievements in previous employments-over 70 successful arrests
- A brief background or history of your work/ employment- I have got on well with others, and had successful arrests without much dispute
- What makes you suited to the role you applied for? My extensive knowledge of cars
- Why we should choose you over anyone else. I would be able to maintain vehicles to a pristine standard
And anything else you wish to tell us about you which would help your application. I am reserved, smart for my age, am respectful, and listen to and work with others when making decisions
Update
Hello everybody! Today Barkles and I decided to discuss the clan thread, we came to the conclusion we wanted to completely re-design the thread and redo the BB codes, as they had to be more organised so it would be easier to edit the thread in the future. You can now see the updated thread online.

(04-04-2014, 06:59 PM)Maelstrom Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for applying
However, we have decided to deny your application these grounds:

- Not enough hours
- RP experience is not of a good enough standard to justify your low hours
- application seems to have been throw together in less than 5 minutes

Please take on board my points we will allow you to reapply if you can demonstrate excellent RP experience in 100 IG hours
Thanks
[Image: xQlwhll.png]

Jeff Dinosaur. President of MEGA Corporation
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
A few points!
-Thanks to everyone who came on V2d today! It was really fun and now I know who I can rely to be active we can begin to plan more events

-Welcome to Striker as our new Retail trainee! We think you'll do great things with MEGA!

- the MEGA market made of 150k of profit today! Thanks to Martin for that!

- Id also like to see more activity from the Security trainees, especially if any of you want to be agents!

- MEGA are now active! Less so than we want but we will try to be on regularly doing RPs now!

[Image: xQlwhll.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Rylund
Sorry I haven't been on recently, I have been recently been addicted to PS3/4 with people who I know in real life recently. But that has died down now so I will be back and active as usual now.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(04-05-2014, 10:19 PM)Unholy Wrote: Sorry I haven't been on recently, I have been recently been addicted to PS3/4 with people who I know in real life recently. But that has died down now so I will be back and active as usual now.

Great!

reminder
MEGA clan meeting tommorow at 5PM GMT+1 on our steam group chat!
Clan Roleplay Friday night!
Hello everybody! The last few days we've been creating a brand new penitentiary! We're planning to open it Friday at 6Pm GMT, so please set a big X in your calender that day. We've finished building the penitentiary today, and we would like to show everybody some pictures so they know what to expect!

Outside:
[Image: A285AAFDA4985B8A713032B1660D9B3A34EAAA55]

Entrance
[Image: 0F543A36AF45CA80C44AE7560EF7F2CB03E3FA68]

When you walk inside:
[Image: 65A91419699A290BCA73F6679705D5977EB2EAE1]

Two offices and one storage room:
[Image: C8AAEC33D6890E349E9B055FE77E1C5AB7823A94]

Cells with open doors:
[Image: 02ECD92BA645692E2BC000D43EA7CB5469E3F785]

Cell with a prisoner inside:
[Image: 7C08AD3E34AD16294D9CD44A26E895DC2EA54EDE]

Everyone from MEGA who want to participate in this RP, please come on the server atleast 30 minutes before we start so we can be ready in time! The RP will be from 6Pm - 10Pm GMT.

[/size]You got an new Mail!

[/size]Out of Character information:

Steam Name: Spacecow

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:46442090

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?:343

[b]How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?:10-7

[b]How many RP points do you have?:1

[b]How many bans do you have?:3

[b]How many blacklists do you have?:0

[b]Real Age:13 hope you can make some exeptions

[size=large][b]In-Character Information: Mike Mattews growed up at the streets in Texas. when he finished school he found out that he woud like to be a police officer. So he went to the police academy for 7 years and was trained well.He Moved to evocity as 20. Later he signed up for Blackwatch.in blacwtach he got no medals but he still worked all the time. He got in and stayed there for 1 year. Later he leaved and buyed a apartment and works at the Supermarket.

[size=medium][b]Personal Information:

First Name:Mike

[b]Middle Name:Space

[b]Surname:Mattews

[b]Age:29

[b]Nationality:American

[b]Date of Birth: 1th july 19 1985

[b]General Information:

[b]Previous occupations:Blackwatch and Wolf team

[b]Rank/positions in said employments:Blackwatch and Wolf team

[b]Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No:yes in wolf team

[b]References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name):
Craziziz
sanders3n

[b]Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?:becouse i was in here and i dident feel right so i left now that i have decided closely i liket this friendly Corp. best

[b]Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:im hard working i never give up something any always think before i act.

[b]What division are you applying for?:Security

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Yes i was in blackwatch and i lived as a security guard for a mall in 2 years.

Dear Spacecow

Before i decide on your application I'd like you to answer me this

Why should I trust that you will be
A: Active?
B: dedicated? (You left 3 days ago)

Also please be aware if I were to accept this application it would be under 1C contract terms which will be because

- Your IRL age
- Bans (although only 3 it still plays a part)
- Recent departure

Please get in contact with me as soon as you can and I want to stress this is a standard application review so you will have no special treatment.
Thanks
[Image: IMG%5D]
I understand This and i will contact you as soon as possible