MEGA Corporation
We'll all miss you man.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
The following 1 user Likes tmes2000's post:
  • Barkles
Barkles you weren't online on steam so I just figured id post here, we are already in alliance with Evocity First responders, and they do accept me being in another clan. I just wanted a green light from you to see if I could perhaps join. It seems very much like a clan for me.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(02-26-2014, 02:28 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: Barkles you weren't online on steam so I just figured id post here, we are already in alliance with Evocity First responders, and they do accept me being in another clan. I just wanted a green light from you to see if I could perhaps join. It seems very much like a clan for me.

Go to steam.
I'll talk to you regarding this later today Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
This happens to all of us at one stage Unholy,
Remember that this is only a game and we'll still be here if you ever feel like popping in.
The doors are always open man,
sayonara my friend and goodluck.
The following 1 user Likes The Odd Guest's post:
  • Imperator
Dear Staff,
Hillerbear has decided to resign, I respect this as they have their own choice.

I will be meeting with you guys very soon regarding projects, and the new head of security/ managing director.
we would like to thank hiller for their work with MEGA and wish them goodluck.
[Image: fabQnfj.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Imperator
Changes:

Updated thread with minor BB code fixes and general sprucing .

Martin is promoted to Director of retail

Budget added.
The Governance team are working at the moment on amazing projects!
More info to those who need it soon

Also, we have secured a contract with Mercedes Benz to promote their new G class range by using them as our official company car!
Essential Information, YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS

Ideal Division: Security (Any really)

OOC
Steam Name: Chocolate Labrador
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:80883321
Bans:0
Blacklists:5
Average hours per week on FL: More than 15 hours
Hours in Game:262
RP points:0
Ideal Division: Security
OOC[/i]
Steam Name[/b]:[FL:RP]Spacecow
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46442090
Bans]:3. 2 as spacecow and one as mojoskillz
Blacklists:0
Average hours per week on FL:10-15
Hours in Game:308
RP points[/b]:0

IC:
Name:Mike Mattews
Previous employers:Blackwatch and Wolf- Team

Rank/ positions in said employments: Wolf team=Leader Blackwatch=Corporal

Experience of management/ leadership: Y/N=Yes im a good Small group leader

References/ people we can contact: (OOC: Steam name/ FL name): OOC:Steam name:Sanders3n

[Write bellow any additional CV information so we can decide whether you are suited to the role: Mike Mattews growed up at the streets in Texas. when he finished school he found out that he woud like to be a police officer. So he went to the police academy for 7 years and was trained well.He Moved to evocity as 20. Later he signed up for Blackwatch.in blacwtach he got no medals but he still worked All the time He got in and stayed there for 1 year. Later he leaved and buyed a apartment and works at the Supermarket.

And anything else you wish to tell us about you which would help your application.
You should choose me becouse im Hard working. i never give up. I woud love to work here at MEGA
(03-02-2014, 09:40 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Essential Information, YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS

Ideal Division: Security (Any really)

OOC
Steam Name: Chocolate Labrador
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:80883321
Bans:0
Blacklists:5
Average hours per week on FL: More than 15 hours
Hours in Game:262
RP points:0

Denied

Please Fill out the IC section and try again

(03-02-2014, 10:22 AM)Henriktigers Wrote: Ideal Division: Security
OOC[/i]
Steam Name[/b]:[FL:RP]Spacecow
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46442090
Bans]:3. 2 as spacecow and one as mojoskillz
Blacklists:0
Average hours per week on FL:10-15
Hours in Game:308
RP points[/b]:0

IC:
Name:Mike Mattews
Previous employers:Blackwatch and Wolf- Team

Rank/ positions in said employments: Wolf team=Leader Blackwatch=Corporal

Experience of management/ leadership: Y/N=Yes im a good Small group leader

References/ people we can contact: (OOC: Steam name/ FL name): OOC:Steam name:Sanders3n

[Write bellow any additional CV information so we can decide whether you are suited to the role: Mike Mattews growed up at the streets in Texas. when he finished school he found out that he woud like to be a police officer. So he went to the police academy for 7 years and was trained well.He Moved to evocity as 20. Later he signed up for Blackwatch.in blacwtach he got no medals but he still worked All the time He got in and stayed there for 1 year. Later he leaved and buyed a apartment and works at the Supermarket.

And anything else you wish to tell us about you which would help your application.
You should choose me becouse im Hard working. i never give up. I woud love to work here at MEGA

Accepted!

Please contact barkles on steam to arrange interview