MEGA Corporation
(02-22-2014, 07:48 PM)Barkles Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 07:46 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Please give credit and ask before using my Starbucks dupe please.

It isn't, The Odd Guest built it for us Smile

So he copied my dupe exactly?
(02-22-2014, 08:01 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 07:48 PM)Barkles Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 07:46 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Please give credit and ask before using my Starbucks dupe please.

It isn't, The Odd Guest built it for us Smile

So he copied my dupe exactly?

No we wanted a Starbucks... So he made it, I'll admit does look similar.. However if you want I can show you the dupe and you can check it out Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Hey all!
I finally posted the Art Gallery RP so click the link if you want to check it out!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid340631

also, props to Barkles and Martin for making the gallery! Some fine work done there gents! Smile
No credit goes to me on the dupe it all goes to
Nub' AKA martin
Anti-Killer (I think)
Dear Gandhi,

Your application has been a hot topic amoumgst the MEGA Governing management. We found you had 8 not 2 bans, the most recent being last week. We were also worried by the fact you have 500+ hours and a difficult to judge RP history

It is as such why it has taken such a long time to review your application, I have been watching via my own eyes and through external sources how you act.

As such I want to propose a deal, I'll accept you for an interview if you agree to the following

Code:
I, the undersigned, agree that I will be accepted for a interview regarding MEGA if I promise to not be banned [b]for at least 6 months,[/b] ideally never again.

I agree that if I do become banned, I will not be put through the warning points system, it will be an [b]immediate exile.[/b]

Sign below to agree

Please get back to me ASAP
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • The Odd Guest, builderboy123
(02-23-2014, 09:56 PM)Barkles Wrote: Dear Gandhi,

Your application has been a hot topic amoumgst the MEGA Governing management. We found you had 8 not 2 bans, the most recent being last week. We were also worried by the fact you have 500+ hours and a difficult to judge RP history

It is as such why it has taken such a long time to review your application, I have been watching via my own eyes and through external sources how you act.

As such I want to propose a deal, I'll accept you for an interview if you agree to the following

Code:
I, the undersigned, agree that I will be accepted for a interview regarding MEGA if I promise to not be banned [b]for at least 6 months,[/b] ideally never again.

I agree that if I do become banned, I will not be put through the warning points system, it will be an [b]immediate exile.[/b]

Sign below to agree

Please get back to me ASAP

OOC: Guessing you didn't get CrazIZIZ message from me.

IG:
I, the undersigned, agree that I will be accepted for a interview regarding MEGA if I promise to not be banned for at least 6 months, ideally never again.

I agree that if I do become banned, I will not be put through the warning points system, it will be an immediate exile.
[Image: 794610313423918240214.png]
OOC: I got the message, it seemed to be just random letters.....

IC:
Thank you for your pledge, we will be in contact very soon regarding an interview Smile

Please add: [FL:RP] Barkles on steam
Dear Staff,
today we have to announce something that saddens me deeply, we must announce the resignation of Unholy. They've told me their reasons and I wish them the best of luck with it and hopefully we'll be able to pull you back soon man!
you will be severely missed.

[Image: fabQnfj.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Imperator
Goodbye Unholy, I really liked the RP's that you did.
We await you're return once everything blows over Smile
Bye MEGA. Corporation.

For reasons I can not tell everyone I am leaving this clan and probably Fearless entirely. I have had such an amazing experience with MEGA. Corporation and every moment will not be missed down to every single member. You have be absolutely amazing.

I just wish to share some of my favorite moments.

Aerospace Museum - We had tried this RP many times and we have had much fun with this.

Ammunition Factory - This RP was plentiful of fun. From when it was introduced by Hillerbear, then Mr. Unionsniper, BuilderBoy123 and AARamsey continuing to do this RP a lot of the time.

Art Gallery - I will never forget the moment with Nub'Aka Martin and Barkles when Jamie as Stephen Hawkins came in. That was one of highlights of my Fearless Career.

A very special thank you goes to Barkles and The Odd Guest for creating this clan after the downfall of Blackwatch, you have been truly amazing and keeping this clan interesting and very fun. I hope that everyone will continue to enjoy this clan.

P.S. Barkles you still owe me sexy photos when this clan goes official. I will be waiting for the moment.

Bye MEGA.
You have been amazing.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 2 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • Barkles, The Odd Guest