MEGA Corporation
Excellent! In the meantime I'll organize people to being training exercises so we can finally promote our members!
Too many trainees Wink
Essential Information, YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS

Ideal Division: Security or P&D
OOC
Steam Name:Gandhi
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:55520192
Bans:2
Blacklists:0
Average hours per week on FL:30-50
Hours in Game:500+
RP points:0

IC:
Name:Vyacheslav Hanschov
Previous employers:Blitzkreig Inc.
Rank/ positions in said employments: Security Agent / Delivery Driver
Experience of management/ leadership: Y/NY
References/ people we can contact: (OOC: Steam name/ FL name): OOC: Blitzkreig fell through when the owners left.
Write below any additional CV information so we can decide whether you are suited to the role.
Security Agent: I am a very good at diffusing situations without harming people. If I do need to use force, I am very good at hand-to-hand combat and close range weapons (Crowbars and such.) In my years of experience at the evil base Blitzkreig, I learnt how to use a range of weapons after being genetically modified including: Snipers, shotguns, handguns and bleach.

Also, after Blitzkreig was raided by SRU, I was able to kill of many SRU agents and make my escape.

Delivery Driver: I own my own vehicle (A Tides Truck.) I am a very talented driver and I am able to keep whatever I am transporting safe and protected. I am very good at saving petrol and if I cause damage to any cargo, I will be able to pay for the damages.

P.S I would much rather be a Security Agent but I am always able to drive.
Your application is under review, expect a response by the end of today
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Ideal Division: MEGA Retail(Preferably), MEGA Security
OOC: tmes2000
Steam Name: tmes2000:
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78030507:
Bans: None
Blacklists: None
Average hours per week on FL: Depends, could range from 5 to 15, sometimes even more
Hours in Game: 76
RP points: 0

IC: Chuck 'Tmes' Norris
Name: Andres
Age: Hope you don't mind but I don't trust people on the internet knowing THAT much
Previous employers: None
Experience of management/ leadership: Yes, I don't know if you mean in game or not, but am I a Life scout in BSA and have lead multiple people several times

I am very good at math, plus I am a very good shot with a gun both in game and out (I actually recently went to a range if you want to see my target as proof). I also go to High Tech High, which is one of the best schools in the USA, so you don't have to go slow teaching me (and I will have a much lower chance of doing something wrong). I work for my mom helping her with her business so I know a lot about advertising and how to run one(obviously I'm not but every little bit helps). The only other thing I can think to put on here is something that I have already said which is that I have had to lead people multiple times during my scouting adventures. Plus anyways, who wouldn't want to hire THE Chuck Norris?Wink

TMES2000
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Please fill in IRL age (due to our policy's on minimum age) thanks Wink

Also
IC means in character

When I say fill in additional experience I mean In game Smile
I am 14 years old

I am a Former SWAT Team and SEAL Team 6 member, I am looking to get out of that area of expertise though. I don't like killing people anymore, although I need this job. I am willing to complete either job. I am good with numbers and other then that I am completely new to retail jobs.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(02-20-2014, 10:10 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: I am 14 years old

I am a Former SWAT Team and SEAL Team 6 member, I am looking to get out of that area of expertise though. I don't like killing people anymore, although I need this job. I am willing to complete either job. I am good with numbers and other then that I am completely new to retail jobs.

Great I will request a member of Governing management review your application
(I would myself however I am currently suffering from a PC which has turned insane)
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
Essential Information, YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS

Ideal Division: Assassin
OOC Jonttu
Steam Name: M'otherfucker
SteamID: 76561198035902184
Bans: few
Blacklists: I dont know
Average hours per week on FL: atleast 1
Hours in Game: I dunno I'm banned so I can't check it
RP points: no idea

IC:
Name: Jonttu Fin
Previous employers: Satan
Rank/ positions in said employments: Demon
Experience of management/ leadership: Y/N kinda crazy
References/ people we can contact: (OOC: Steam name/ FL name): Fatherfucker
Write bellow any additional CV information so we can decide whether you are suited to the role.
Demon's work is hard, like no vacation, no incomes, no free-time, just working, killing people etc. I don't know what you are doing here but if you need assassin, I'm here for you! I still have some of that super duper magic power left I had as a demon. oh yeah I also need some cover for my ass, Satan is after me and he likes the young flesh, under the belly. But don't get me wrong! I'm not evil like you would think because I used to be demon etc etc blah blah blah. no no no this is Satan Angry and this is me Angel . You get it? good. now back to the business, before I come to work for you, you must guarantee me that I am gonna be the most paid m'otherfucker on the whole motherfucking world! okay? please? thank you, I love you guys! Heart you're awesome! oh hey! Idea I almost forgot! I'm also kinda cool too Skeptical , I wear glasses all the time, even inside, while I'm playing Fearless RP! can you imagine that? can you imagine how awesome it is? I'll tell you, it's fucking awesome! hell yeah!!! Omg Cool
Suggested things to add:
- Achievements in previous employments
- A brief background or history of your work/ employment
- What makes you suited to the role you applied for?
- Why we should choose you over anyone else.
And anything else you wish to tell us about you which would help your application.
The following 1 user Likes Jonttu2's post:
  • Jan
Declined, do you even think this is funny?
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Barkles
(02-20-2014, 10:13 PM)Barkles Wrote: Great I will request a member of Governing management review your application
(I would myself however I am currently suffering from a PC which has turned insane)
*OLD*I can help out if you want, I wouldn't say I'm an IT scientist but I'm damn close to it. PM me the issue and I'll see if I can help out.*OLD*

Never mind in order to fix a keyboard I need to be at the computer itself sorry barkles
Kind Regards,
tmes2000