MEGA Corporation
I explained my leaving reason.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-28-2014, 04:57 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I explained my leaving reason.

Indeed, hence why suspension was issued.

We're done here, you had no reapplied anyway, so I don't see why you've gone mental about it, and we were simply reminding you of your position.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • BurgZ
Good evening
as usual MEGA has received more applicants, unfortunately none have met our standards so all are denied, thank you.
Note: Due to the recent forums update, it will not let me save edits to the thread.... please be assured I did just spend an hour adding people to the roster and such.

I will fix everything once this issue has been resolved
Hello fellow MEGA members,

I created a goodbye note. I am suspending from MEGA because of the following reasons:

- School
- Mess in my head
- Social Life
- Concentration

Because my away time will be more then 6 months, which falls outside of the MEGA rules, I am suspending from MEGA till I finished school, and got my diplomacy.

I'm not happy with this decision but it is the only solution for this problem I have.

For mor information I refer to: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid400737

Your sincerely, Mavis Dracula.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Kippsee
Sad to see you go :/
Ex Sergeant in the Security and not even on the 'Ex Employee's' list?

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(09-16-2014, 03:12 PM)Jordy Wrote: Ex Sergeant in the Security and not even on the 'Ex Employee's' list?

We added the Ex Employee list after you left MEGA, so you got "deleted" from the thread as an employee thus we couldn't "Move" you to Ex Employee list.
(09-16-2014, 04:25 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 03:12 PM)Jordy Wrote: Ex Sergeant in the Security and not even on the 'Ex Employee's' list?

We added the Ex Employee list after you left MEGA, so you got "deleted" from the thread as an employee thus we couldn't "Move" you to Ex Employee list.

Indeed 

plus the ex employees list is being shortended to just names/ old ranks soon.... ill add you on then
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Jordy
update:

- Please check the private forum if you have the password, there is a new announcement there. If not a new announcement will be made on the steam group in the next day or so. Failure to view these places and make arrangements to attend the subject of them will result in warning points, or removal, as this is quite possibly our most important project yet

- I will attempt to update the thread again (had saving errors before) tomorrow as I'm at college until 6 today

Thank you for your patience.