MEGA Corporation
Update
Hello all,
firstly I want to thank all of you who came to the event last night, it was really enjoyable and it was good to see such a great number of public participation.

So therefore I think some promotions are in order!

Rain: Security Agent
BlackForest:Security Agent
Crowix (Bandit)-Engineer.

also we will have a Post-Event meeting tomorrow to discuss how to improve. More details on the clan thread

[Image: xQlwhll.png]
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Devin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59554444

How many hours do you have on the servers?:57

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: Average around 10-15. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Hopefully soon I can reach 100.

How many RP points do you have?:0

How many bans do you have?:0

How many blacklists do you have?:1

Real Age:13

In-Character Information

Personal Information:Cornelius Poe is an entrepreneur. He loves doing all sorts of things to do with retail and selling. His mother and father, shop owners, had a major influence on this part of Cornelius's personality. He's nerdy, 6ft 3in and is twenty-nine years of age. Cornelius has history with the army; he joined the EvoCity SRU at 22 after rigorous training, and suprisingly became the SRU Sergeant after not long due to a vacancy in the job, but soon grew tired of the constant vigilance that came with it; he wished for a more peaceful job, one that suited his personality more. So, he opened a shop. One after the other. And for Cornelius, it's never gotten old.

First Name: Cornelius

Middle Name: Devin

Surname: Poe

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 21/12/85

General Information:

Previous occupations: Strategic Response Unit for the EvoCity Government, 2 years. I've been a shop owner in EvoCity since I left the SRU, from a restaurant owner to a simple pawner.

Rank/positions in said employments: SRU - Sergeant, Le Metro Cafe - Owner/Chef, The Small Pawn - Owner, Guns and Buns - Owner.

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: I've had experience of both - my career in the SRU led to a quick promotion to SRU Sergeant, which I held the post of for 4 months. Of course, management, I've owned my own shops. I know how to handle employees and customers respectively with taste and courtesy.

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): [FL:RP]Jan, [FL:RP]Link66, CephDaBeast, Torque.

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I'm applying because I would like to expand my horizons - currently all anyone knows me as is a small shop owner. If MEGA were to accept me, I would have the support of a large and respected company behind me as backing, and would ALWAYS be able to assist the company with it's campaigns.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I have a lot of experience in the area - my parents were salesman, as was my grandfather. They all lived in EvoCity and sold their wares - however, I'm looking to expand on this and take our shops (your shops) to a new level. I've been working in shops since I could count - if nothing else I'm asking for a chance. Also, your retail section seems a little empty on your website, so even if you think I'm not a useful/experienced candidate I can assure you - I am.

What division are you applying for?: Retail

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: As you can see from my previous rants, I do indeed have experience in retail - a LOT of experience in retail, about 20 years of active work in retail. I'm not very good at 'setting up shop' and usually have to pay builders and such, but the service and the quality of that service that I provide is top-class.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Thank you for applying
We will notify you of weather you are suitable for an interview in the next few days

P.s to MEGA staff:
Sorry I've been inactive the past few days, had some exams
Remind me to make a meeting for this weekend.

Steam Name: Rule 34

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62202963

How many hours do you have on the servers?: About 310

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: Usually at least 10, more now that it's summer.

How many RP points do you have?: Unfortunately 0, but I plan to keep RPing and hopefully get some.

How many bans do you have?: 2

How many blacklists do you have?: 6, not including the one Temar did as a joke (Sweet 360 day OOC Blacklist Wink )

Real Age: 15

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Adrian

Middle Name: Rule

Surname: Johnson

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 04-05-1987

General Information:

Previous occupations: Slyfox, Mangano Family, (another clan I forgot, sorry)

Rank/positions in said employments: Sergeant, Agent, Consigliere

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: Yes

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): To be honest, you can ask anyone. I have never been an intentionally rude person to anyone, and usually keep my cool most of the time.

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I feel that this clan is extremely organized and professional, and I think that if there's any clan I'd want to join, it would be this one.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: Although I have no RP points, I think that I have the skill and determination to do any job that you would need me to do.

What division are you applying for?: P&D or Security, preferably P&D though.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have experience in both divisions and feel that if I am accepted into the job I can start off quickly and efficiently without needing much training.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Thank you for applying
We will notify you of weather you are suitable for an interview in the next few days

Steam Name: Ol Grandpa Medic

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63367188

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?: 30 (If this could be a valid enough time for your since your max is 50h)

[b]How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: 6-12h

[b]How many RP points do you have?:Nil

[b]How many bans do you have?:Nil

[b]How many blacklists do you have?:Nil

[b]Real Age:14-17 (Sorry im just very confidential about my ooc character)

Also an extra question what server do you mainly circle around

[b]In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:Aios

[b]Middle Name:Nil

[b]SurnameCheeseriver

[b]Age:21

[b]Nationality:Great Britain

[b]Date of Birth:23/01/1993

[b]General Information:

[b]Previous occupations:Nil

[b]Rank/positions in said employments:Nil

[b]Experience of management/leadership: No

[b]References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name):Ni;

[b]Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?:I have been looking for a franchise that I could be employed in, also I see your small budget and I believe it could expand

[b]Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:Because this will never be identical to any other application also you see how active I am with my life

[b]What division are you applying for?Toungeroduction/Delivery (Mainly Production because I have no skill in driving)

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:No that is why im applying for trainee
Thank you for applying

Review of all applications will be next Saturday.
Good day everyone,
due to the recent test of Cornelius Poe at a trial of MEGA Pawn Shop,
we have decided to accept him into our corporation.
Welcome to MEGA retail and we hope you enjoy your stay,
your first assignment will come soon.

For the other applicants we shall discuss your chances of being in the corporation soon.

[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Managing Director
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 2 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • Barkles, mgdwszx
(06-08-2014, 12:27 PM)Unholy Wrote:
Good day everyone,
due to the recent test of Cornelius Poe at a trial of MEGA Pawn Shop,
we have decided to accept him into our corporation.
Welcome to MEGA retail and we hope you enjoy your stay,
your first assignment will come soon.

For the other applicants we shall discuss your chances of being in the corporation soon.

[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Managing Director

Thank you,
I will put my all into this job.
Cornelius Poe.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]

Steam Name: CephDaBeast

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54926002

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 30

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: Usually around 3 to 4, however, I enjoy playing on the server with my friends as we tend to RP together, I find playing on the server without a clan can be not as fun due to my bad building skills, and filled up spaces on the server.

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 0

How many blacklists do you have?: 3 (Tool gun, physgun and props/entities)

Real Age: 13

In-Character Information

Personal Information: Phil Barret has had several jobs during his 28 years of life. He first started as a chauffeur during his university days to earn some extra cash, however, he soon found out that this wasn't the job he wanted to carry on with. As university finished, Phil went a career with the Police Force. After working for 4 years, he quit his job as a Police Officer. Phil was confused. He didn't know what to do with his life, he was 25, unemployed, and broke. However, this was until Phil decided to become a Chef. He was rather good at cooking, and decided on making a career on it. It turned out for the better! However, Phil didn't enjoy being a chef, no matter how good a job it was. He quit as a chef at age 27. Knowing that he had to make a hasty choice on what to be, he decided that he was to open a small, cosy kiosk in retail. To this day, he still sells items to people and makes an honest earning.

First Name: Phil

Middle Name: James

Surname: Barret

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 20/12/1986

General Information:

Previous occupations: I have worked as a chauffeur for some extra cash during my uni days, I then proceeded to work in the Police Department, and then I went to work in a restaurant.

Rank/positions in said employments: Taxi Service: Chauffeur, Police Department: Police Officer, Le Metro Cafe: Chef.

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: I have only really just received my first taste of leader ship, as I own a kiosk which I run by myself. Considering how small it is, it's rather surprising how famous it is!

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): [FL:RP] Devin and G.I Jesus.

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: I am applying for the MEGA corporation, as working in my little kiosk just isn't cutting it out for me. Although I get a reasonable pay, I think that working in something such as a kiosk doesn't suit me. I feel like I am more suited towards I.T, mainly PC's.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I think MEGA should pick me mainly my current, and past (as a Chef) job/s. Currently (as mentioned before), I work in a little kiosk. This kiosk has attracted several customers, which has given me a large profit due to the amount it costed me to create it. As a chef, I also managed to receive a batch of customers due to lots of advertisement which also gave a large profit.

What division are you applying for?: Retail.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I do. As mentioned countless times above, I currently work in a small kiosk which has been going on for around a year now. It has given me a large profit which has enabled me to have a comfortable life.