MEGA Corporation
Exclamation 
Retirement
Hello everyone today 05/23/2014 I, Henrïetta Jeddíah Brooklýnn announce my retirement. After a lot of thoughts I came with the final decision of leaving MEGA.
I began thinking of leaving MEGA a couple of weeks ago, but I was never sure if I wanted to leave this great clan, but due to my recent lack of activity and interest in the clan I made my final decision to leave the clan.
I wish all the best for all the employees in MEGA, hope you all will enjoy your time here like I did.

[Image: 7EPK3]
It is very sad to see you go. I always looked up to you with your great inventions. Many within the clan will miss you Martin!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(05-23-2014, 08:34 PM)Martin Wrote: Retirement
Hello everyone today 05/23/2014 I, Henrïetta Jeddíah Brooklýnn announce my retirement. After a lot of thoughts I came with the final decision of leaving MEGA.
I began thinking of leaving MEGA a couple of weeks ago, but I was never sure if I wanted to leave this great clan, but due to my recent lack of activity and interest in the clan I made my final decision to leave the clan.
I wish all the best for all the employees in MEGA, hope you all will enjoy your time here like I did.

[Image: 7EPK3]

Martin, you are a great friend and inspiration to me, you really are. If you ever want your rank back, just call me.

Keep in touch,
Bark
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Due to the sad retirement of Henrïetta Jeddíah Brooklýnn, this means the closing of the MEGA Market. I have been given permission by her on steam and I am now in the development of MEGA Market once again, this should be done by today or tomorrow.

Arloon Dawn
[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 2 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Barkles
Retirement
Hello, I'm here to also announce my retirement. It was a pleasure to work with you. I remember my first day in MEGA Corp. It was amazing, It was fun. But now i have to move further in life. I want to thank everybody in MEGA. Thank you "Jeff Dinosaur" for giving me the chance here in MEGA.
I wish all the best in the future!

Kevin Arnautovic
[Image: http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-5449...47d939.png]
You were a cool guy and its sad to see you go, good luck in the future!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
MEGA Market is now finished and is able to be accessed from marketplace. There is still things to be added, and I would wish to suggestions for you to enhance the Market.
[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Exclamation 
(05-05-2014, 05:45 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: Snip

Dear Applicant
We are sorry to say your application was denied please seek reasoning below

- After lengthy monitoring little progress from original application
- Forum banned now
- Aquired 9th ban, 1C contract un viable

Reapplication set to 6 Months conditions being
i: No more bans
ii: significant rise in RP knowledge and maturity

Thanks,

[Image: xQlwhll.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Rain

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37922824

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 525

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?: Not sure

How many RP points do you have?: 12

How many bans do you have?: 6

How many blacklists do you have?: 0

Real Age: 17

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Paul

Middle Name: Psycho

Surname: Nevin

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 29/12/1992

General Information:

Previous occupations: Slyfox Security Corporation

Rank/positions in said employments: Security Agent

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No: No (Assuming this is IC)

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name): Hostage

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?: Previous employers decided to close down their corporation so I have had to seek employment elsewhere.

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?: I believe that being trained in security procedures and having the skills to design and build various structures to a good standard kills two birds with one stone.

What division are you applying for?: Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes

(05-26-2014, 01:15 PM)Rain Wrote: Snap

Thank you for applying
We will notify you of weather you are suitable for an interview very soon!
[Image: xQlwhll.png]