iMAGiNE ban request
Yes, I was online.
Yes, I had a lot of admin stuff to deal with.

Now I'd just like to say, I will prioritize RDM and the like over unsticking you or bothering to listen to you whine cos you unholstered in the elevator.
I won't ban anyone based solely on two witnesses, if you can't prove to me beyond doubt that someone infact did break the rules, benefit of the doubt. Of course if I get 4 or so reports saying the same thing..
"Briggs."
(07-19-2011, 03:06 PM)Toxic Wrote: (Off-topic) Lawl i pull out a tranq in the middle of everything, Tounge (Off-topic)

Didn't I warn you about this just earlier?
Stop posting when it isn't relevant.
(07-19-2011, 02:56 PM)SkY Wrote: Swearing over mic. with his annoying kid voice.

And the fact remains, you lied in this thread > He never drew any weapon at all. No knife in the logs.

Also an annoying voice isn't cause for shooting to death.
(07-19-2011, 03:29 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 03:06 PM)Toxic Wrote: (Off-topic) Lawl i pull out a tranq in the middle of everything, Tounge (Off-topic)

Didn't I warn you about this just earlier?
Stop posting when it isn't relevant.
(07-19-2011, 02:56 PM)SkY Wrote: Swearing over mic. with his annoying kid voice.

And the fact remains, you lied in this thread > He never drew any weapon at all. No knife in the logs.

Also an annoying voice isn't cause for shooting to death.

I'm not here to defend this guy but, he could've unholstered a knife like 10 mins before :p
Could be he lied though but yea what I just said is always possible aswell

-Signature removed-
9 bans and a perm, he's been unbanned and I've had to kick him for disrupting rp already, and now RDM.
The guy doesn't have a knife out in the vid...
He shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place, let alone get away with this.
(07-19-2011, 03:50 PM)Storm Wrote: 9 bans and a perm, he's been unbanned and I've had to kick him for disrupting rp already, and now RDM.
The guy doesn't have a knife out in the vid...
He shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place, let alone get away with this.

Fair enough but he's banned already.
-Signature removed-
1839 iMAGiNE STEAM_0:0:34017711 propkilling a Gundealer

I'm re-perming him.
(07-19-2011, 04:19 PM)Storm Wrote: 1839 iMAGiNE STEAM_0:0:34017711 propkilling a Gundealer

I'm re-perming him.

That was my ban here is the proof

iMAGiNE<STEAM_0:0:34017711> spawned model models/props_canal/canal_bars004.mdl
worldspawn killed BURGL FORBER[Swe].

Burgl was the Gundealer
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Well that bullshit, a full perma ban, i've discussed the gundealer with sj, and now this, when it wasnt even rdm, maybe you admins should get your facts right.