iMAGiNE ban request
Player name: iMAGiNE

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:34017711

Time in GMT: Around 00:30 am +3 in Israel (I think +2/+3)

Summary: I was walking on the street recording him because he failed alot this day and RDMed me at least 3 times. suddenly he turned around and started shooting me

Evidence: http://www.wegame.com/watch/imagine-rdming/
If Wegame doewn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWZbSTDZFRI
I can't view the vids cos I'm posting via my blackberry.
Just to put in, he has 9 prior bans, and we've just let him off from his perm.
Erm, Storm I quite recall telling you before you had to leave he was shooting without warning?
He did it a few hours ago with an RDM in the Tides hotel and lockpicking without a warrant.
funny that he cut out the part where he knifes me + starts swearing at me.
You never mentioned knifing when I talked to you yesterday, you said he punched you.
Storm he is lying Transmission was with me when he was ss, 2 ss searched our apartment without a warrant and then we called Shark I think because the other ss broke FearRP.
After Shark leaved to help someone else iMAGiNE started shooting at me with no reason, after that he saw me at bp and shot me another time so I started recording and 5 later he RDMed me again and this RDM is in the video.
I didn't punched/knifed you I have no reason to random paunch/knife and get banned.
Well, there's always one way to find out the truth...

Let me get a big coffee and I'll start searching logs.
Here are some interesting logs...

[22:23:39]iMAGiNE killed [FL:RP] bLaT using player
[22:23:41]|UKSG| The Enemy Snipaah: /radio gunpoint on street
[22:23:42]The Painkiller: what happened to him!!
[22:23:45][FL:RP]Pro Ice: WTF
[22:23:45]Eric: 5
[22:23:46]Garoes: He's holding a gun?!
[22:23:46][FL] Shark: Don't pull guns out in hte elevator
[22:23:48]{JEDI} Ahsoka: Seriously that was RDM
[22:23:49][FL:RP] Toxic: /me takes out a Tranquillizer Sniper from their backup.
[22:23:51][FL:RP]Pro Ice: Did he just kill you
[22:23:51]Hitman O_o was killed by worldspawn
[22:23:51][ P.F.M ] Kowalski: why not
[22:23:52][FL:RP] Nobody: /holster
[22:23:53][FL] Shark: It even warns you not to
[22:23:54][FL:RP] The Fish Assassin!: //k soz, crashed
[22:23:54]iMAGiNE: he punched me.

Bit later

[22:24:21][FL:RP]Pro Ice: @Lmfao, Imagine just killed BLaT for punching him once
[22:24:21][FL:RP]Pro Ice to admins: Lmfao, Imagine just killed BLaT for punching him once

Important bit here: A search through the logs around that point for BLaT showed that he DID NOT in fact draw any knife or start swearing at all. He was just killed, because of a single punch according to people.

Lying to try to avoid a ban isn't the best route to take imo...

I recommend reinstating the permaban.

Also someone get me a drink, I took ages searching for this stuff.
Swearing over mic. with his annoying kid voice.
Hmmmm the proof okay, he shoots you out of the blue but I'd like to know what happened before really, he's saying you were swearing at him and when you punched him he had the reaction to shoot you.

Okay, he just got off his perm but I think it would be a little soon to reperm him a ban is in order I suppose.

By the way shark was on, and Proice did an @ thingy so I suppose shark had a good reason not to ban him.
-Signature removed-
(Off-topic) Lawl i pull out a tranq in the middle of everything, Tounge (Off-topic)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]