Ban Request Riley and BeBosny
Name of player:Riley, BeBosny

SteamID: Riley - STEAM_0:1:55014722 BeBosny - STEAM_0:0:52888277

Time in GMT: 18:05 ish

Server: v2d

Summary: These guys were standing on this Corleones dead body, I told them to stop and warned them, they continued, I was investigating it as I was police at the time and I decided to turn fraps on to find they were still doing it which helps my BR, the player BeBosny is also very threatening towards me.

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8i5R_9kca0&feature=youtu.be
The video clearly shows I wasn't even standing on his body, the hitboxes are just like that gmod. It definitely was not my intention to do it.
Sorry bro, threating? I just said "Go ahead post that BR, I dare you."

Since you already recorded this, I'd love to see some proof of me "threating" you.
I enjoy rendering and uploading ban reports.
You're one of the most toxic and verbal players i've ever role-played with.
(01-31-2014, 06:25 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Name of player:Riley, BeBosny

SteamID: Riley - STEAM_0:1:55014722 BeBosny - STEAM_0:0:52888277

Time in GMT: 18:05 ish

Server: v2d

Summary: These guys were standing on this Corleones dead body, I told them to stop and warned them, they continued, I was investigating it as I was police at the time and I decided to turn fraps on to find they were still doing it which helps my BR, the player BeBosny is also very threatening towards me.

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8i5R_9kca0&feature=youtu.be

While one can see I was just being a dickhead, bosny clearly didn't do anything. I think the requester is just one of the people who spews BR threats everytime someone gives him the stinkeye
(01-31-2014, 06:42 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: You're one of the most toxic and verbal players i've ever role-played with.

You call it role-play what you're doing?
Running around and threating everyone with BR's.

This will be my last reply in this thread just because of your reply, very ignorant.
I enjoy rendering and uploading ban reports.
Evidence for bebosny is insufficient but for Riley it is, approved