Aviator Takes-Off.
Shame to see you leave. We've had some great talks in the past and you were a great team member.

I wish you the best in your future endeavours!
Sad to hear that another great team member has resigned, but on the other hand, you write that's it's affecting your school and homework, which is obviously way more important than administrating the server.
Hopefully see you sometimes on the server, just to do some RP, otherwise we'll surely stay in contact by Steam. Smile

Thanks for administrating.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Nadrickk, aviator, Iraqi Eagle
Sad to see you leave the team, great administrator.
Man we had our times, sucks to see you go man. :/ I wish you all the best for the future.
No!! Aviator, come back.
But its you're choice and i understand that... but great luck in the future !!
Going to miss you soldier.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(01-31-2014, 06:15 PM)Aviator Wrote: Dear Community,

Today I have came to the conclusion of a very hard decision. A decision I never wanted to make. I have stepped down from my position as an Administrator at Fearless. I have had a wonderful time here, but I am unable to continue further. This is because of multiple reasons.
The first reason is my inactivity. I haven't played Fearless much since the 5th January. This is because of many pressures, such as School, Homework and the Air Training Corps. Most of my time is being consumed elsewhere and I am unable to bring full attention to Fearless. In addition, I have also began losing interest in Garry's Mod.
I wish to thank SoulRipper for creating a great community and sustaining it for many years. Of the 1437 hours I played - I enjoyed every single one of them. I would also like to thank the Team for allowing me to have this opportunity. I will also be leaving the community; I feel it is time to move forward.
I've met many outstanding people here. I won't make a list of people who I hold with high regard; those who fit there already know who you are.

Thanks again for the opportunity and countless hours of fun.

***Aviator's Airplane Flies Away***

good luck buddy im also in the air training corps and hope u have a good time good bye for now
I love how many members of the community get together to farewell a fellow member of FL. Its one of the many reasons I joined FL! It shows how we are such a strong community! Good job guys! Wink
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Aviator good luck on ur life .KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!!see ya dude
We will be awaiting your landing Aviator.
I hope you come on to the servers sometime.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork