Aviator Takes-Off.
Dear Community,

Today I have came to the conclusion of a very hard decision. A decision I never wanted to make. I have stepped down from my position as an Administrator at Fearless. I have had a wonderful time here, but I am unable to continue further. This is because of multiple reasons.
The first reason is my inactivity. I haven't played Fearless much since the 5th January. This is because of many pressures, such as School, Homework and the Air Training Corps. Most of my time is being consumed elsewhere and I am unable to bring full attention to Fearless. In addition, I have also began losing interest in Garry's Mod.
I wish to thank SoulRipper for creating a great community and sustaining it for many years. Of the 1437 hours I played - I enjoyed every single one of them. I would also like to thank the Team for allowing me to have this opportunity. I will also be leaving the community; I feel it is time to move forward.
I've met many outstanding people here. I won't make a list of people who I hold with high regard; those who fit there already know who you are.

Thanks again for the opportunity and countless hours of fun.

***Aviator's Airplane Flies Away***
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • BAD_BOY69, Sgtbender2000
Was a pleasure working with you.

So long buddy
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • aviator
Sad to see you go, also a shame we never got to meet, you seemed like a nice administrator. Goodbye and good luck!
Oh sad to see you go Aviator, you were one of the best admins.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Sad to see you go. Bye
Wow, didn't expect this. I really like you and I hope we will have even more interesting conversations on steam in the future!

You did a great job as administrator on all the servers, especially 33x. Sad to see you go man. Good luck with the future.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Goodbye, You were the first admin I actually saw Ingame and you were an amazing Admin done a great job, sad to see you go.
Sad to see you go friend. I'll keep in touch on Steam.
Aviator nuu :'(
You were one of my first admin friends, and helped me when I was new.
Farewell friend.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Good luck in the future
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.