Aviator Takes-Off.
Thank you for your service for Fearless. You have deserved the Veteran rank.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Nacreas, aviator
Bye man, when I move to America in 10yrs I want you to be the pilot!
Goodbye, thank you for taking your time to administrate the server when it was needed. I wish you the best of luck with your future.
You were one of those great RPers i met when i first started playing in FL! By the time i came back from my long break, you were already an admin. You were definitely a great a friendly admin! One of the best! Its really sad to see you leave! Anyways, farewell and good luck in your future endeavors to be be a pilot! Smile

Best Wishes
~Ne0ster
Aviator, I Haven't seen you alot because I'm new. But I knew you were a good Administrator. We all are going to miss you, Good luck in the Future..

Greetings, r0wie_47..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And give him a BIG round of applause for all the Work he did..

And I know some day You're gonna be back at FL !
Aviator, thank you for your commitment to Fearless. Your an excellent role model for the community! Sadly School is one of those things that has to come first.
Fly high!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Aviator you were the only admin to even talk to me when i was more of a minge you devoted so much time to the community and i wish you the best of luck in your life
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
What? No Sad
You've made me sad Avi... I hope yer happy :/

Nah, best of luck man... you were an amazing admin and im sure you'll do well for yourself Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Unfortunately another administrator takes off.
Good luck with everything! I hope that you made the right decision!
Was a pleasure working besides you, Aviator.
Take care and I hope you become the big pilot you aspire to be. Hope so see you ingame one day :)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator