Unban request
Your name: I3o0M

Your ban ID: 43668

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Double account to avoid ban and double account to exploit

Involved: [FL:RP] Felix

Why we should unban you:
Hello, I want to tell you the whole story:
Yesterday I tried to grow weed with my account I3o0M then I realised that it grow up very fast.. I wasnt sure its a bug or it is a new feature, I wanted to ask a admin in-game about this but there was no one online. I wasnt sure this was a bug or not so i thought "lets grow weed" but i dont wanted to risk something so i used an old steam account from my brother to grow up weed because i dont wanted to make something bad on my account. I played fearless for about 2 years and i never saw a bug like this before and so i dont thought thats will be a bug. i just dont wanted that something will happen to my real account. so i thought it wasnt a bug but i dont wanted to risk something too. so i used the old account of my brother to farm weed. i thought it wont be double account because i dont created this account i just used it... later i realised that was a bug and a admin closed the server and restarted it... at this point i thought "shit this was a bad idea"... i wasnt sure what to do and then i did anything.. now i know what i did wrong and that i broke the rules with double account.. i write this ticket because i got good and fair experience with the admin team and i want to ask if i can get a last chance because i see my failture now and i will never do something bad again. my questen is if you (the admin) can remove the money which i made trough this bug and let me play again on the fearless servers.. i think everyone do mistakes and this mistake should never have happened but now i see what i did wrong. please give me a last chance to play on fearlessrp. i had a nice time there about a few years with almost 500 hours and it would be bad if this great time ends like this. i hope you can understand my situation and maybe give me a last chance.
greez
I3o0M
if u got any questions please let me know.
Is it hard to report a bug, so a staff member can check if it's really one or not?
there was - as i said - no admin or moderator online.
That's the reason why you could refrain from using the exploit, avoiding a risk of getting banned by using alternate account (or simply using more than one account on FL) is strictly against the ToS, which you should know already.
Yes, I know.. if you have read my text u would know that i am sorry about this and that i hope for a last chance.
regards
i3o0m
This is what we call a Zero Tolerance violation, meaning your ban will be permanent and you will not return to our network again.