goodbye
(02-01-2014, 02:14 PM)Repression Wrote: Coenfr, I remember you. It wasn't Ruxandra you threatened, it was me.

You're flat out lying here, claiming you didn't cuss with cancer.
I'm Dutch, I heard what you were saying to the player in question.
You made a huge doomfort near the church on V33X, a concerned player sent me a request on Steam to get online, so I did, undercover. I went over to find you severely harassing another player, doomforting, allowing yourself to get on roofs and to add on top of that, you tried to crowbar (not punch) me to death as I was typing your ban.

You proceeded to flame in your Unban Request, threatening me.
To which the ban I asked to be extended (6 months) turned into a permanent suspension with no chance of appeal.

I'm glad to see you admitting to (most of) your mistakes, so goodbye and good luck.
To be fair, I never really felt threatened by you. It's the fact that you did threaten me that got you permanently suspended.

Farewell.

Well, I thought it was Ruxandra, Apperantly i was wrong.
I'm not blaming you, But mayeb you heard it worng or my microphone was glitching, Whatever happend, I didnt say cancer. I do exactly remember what i said but there was no cussing involved.

Believe what you want to believe
But I'm not going to argue about any of this as i don't feel like it and I've grown out of the little shit i used to be. Ima move on with my beatbox Carrier and when I start my channel I'll keep u updated on it if u want me to.

I've got enough friends behind me and the community I administrate is all i need to know that I'm not a minge anymore and that I've grown up.

And also: It was a doomfort and i know now.

Bye Cheese
(02-02-2014, 12:31 PM)Bigmacintosh Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 02:14 PM)Repression Wrote: Snip.

I'm not blaming you, But mayeb you heard it worng or my microphone was glitching, Whatever happend, I didnt say cancer. I do exactly remember what i said but there was no cussing involved.

But I'm not going to argue about any of this as i don't feel like it and I've grown out of the little shit i used to be. Ima move on with my beatbox Carrier and when I start my channel I'll keep u updated on it if u want me to.

I've got enough friends behind me and the community I administrate is all i need to know that I'm not a minge anymore and that I've grown up.

Bye Cheese
Goodbye, I wish you had ''grown up'' before you made a mess of things.
I think we could've gotten along!
You do beatboxing? I'm not really into that very much, though I'd like to hear you sometime. Smile

Goodbye, good luck with whatever lies on your path.
(02-02-2014, 01:27 PM)Repression Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 12:31 PM)Bigmacintosh Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 02:14 PM)Repression Wrote: Snip.

Bye Cheese
Goodbye, I wish you had ''grown up'' before you made a mess of things.
I think we could've gotten along!
You do beatboxing? I'm not really into that very much, though I'd like to hear you sometime. Smile

Goodbye, good luck with whatever lies on your path.

Haha thanks man

Good luck to you too
I'm glad that you can see your own mistakes.
Goodbye and good luck with the future.
Goodbye.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(02-09-2014, 03:56 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Goodbye.

You already posted here lol.

Anyways, good bye. I think I can remember you a little bit, but I never really did any RP with you. Best of luck in the on coming years
(02-10-2014, 05:27 AM)Adam James Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 03:56 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Goodbye.

You already posted here lol.

Anyways, good bye. I think I can remember you a little bit, but I never really did any RP with you. Best of luck in the on coming years

Twice the love <3
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]